Familiar To Recollect

The night was such fun visiting neighbors, who actually owned this farm before us. Thankfully stayed on as hired hands, living in nice houses built for them to live on the farm. True to their word of careful planning, to save and planting.
That is save seedlings to replant, beans, and corn planted already for this year. Life is gut, savored to get ready to harvest next fall.
The young adults relaxed in the kitchen munching snacks, and drinking slushy tea. Delicious, conversation welcoming, and fun-filled. Getting to know each other as friends, maybe even going out for something fun to do.
Forming a bond between all of them. Something to look forward to for sure, being as fun as it is spending time together here tonight.
    Something brought them out tonight visiting. Ebersoles, Gardenia, Olive, Joshua, and Eliza, siblings. Olive handed them a box of small cakes, double chocolate gooey goodness of flavor. Gardenia brought in a pet taxi a kitten, ordered by Maggie May. An orange striped on, Mancoon furry ball wearing ears, a male. His deep voice meowed like a boy they all laughed.
   " Danke Gardenia," Maggie May said. " I just love him," as she kissed his back full of fur. Tonight their parents not able to come or Grossmama Betty either. All home tending to   A runny nose, eating chicken noodles soup. Hot kaffi and bread pudding. They sent their best wishes.
   Wanetta Troyer, Thomas's younger Sister, it seems to look at them together very close friends. Besides siblings, laughing at each other's jokes. " You timed it right Wanetta, finished eating before anyone else. How she stays tiny I haven't a clue," Thomas laughed.
    " Yes, for certain, you are very lucky," Esther remarked. " What deliciousus bread pudding ," Maggie May said. " I shall buy this from you from here on out."
Rachel ate till bursting, patting her stomach. " The food is simply amazing. Unforgettable actually. I've never tasted such delight as it before."
      Underneath the ground, a light next to nature pulled into line with the stars up in the sky. To be certain cataclysm is nature at its best. Ready to disrupt I'm full platow of a pattern set in the cell of the stars. Shifting on its axis to settle an old rhythmic equation of life.
    The timing is just right, being on the wheel of
Life cycles range from hundreds of years past. Echoed a refrain to a song sung from the heavens. Angels playing harps and sing songs yet no words. " Awwwww, glorrry, awww, hiiiiiii, awwwww." Beautiful implementation of
Arrays of hope sung from Angel's mouths, superior to anything ever heard. On this level of our earth. Or anywhere except the heavens where souls are born, linger to become a body in time on earth. Then level of deceased comes from earth to live as a heavenly soul forever more.
Open hearts are vulnerable to bet witness to
It, feeling it strongly in Beethoven in the fifth. Level of Frequency such a high octave, animals hear instinctively. A time to put down your weapon to follow Jesus is here. Everyone must
Follow in a parade of glory.
      Over the past few days,  something a rye, to be of honest, atmospheric conditions similar to nothing ever experienced before. Color of hue all round, all skys this color. As if the earth stood, the clock stopped and started again after
The shift happened.
      Up heavel occurred in California, and Hawaii, disturbing day transportation, car wrecks, highways broken into pieces, roads went straight up in the air busted. Flooding, occurred, wreaking havoc. Those of us living in Boston, Amish village next to the Harbor. Felt a ground floor experience, an earthquake. Ground cracked in an upheaval.
     Shock filled the earth everywhere. The loss of electricity, and the world cut off from each other. Life as we all had known it before forever changed. Yet not to be forgotten, livelihood as we worked and virtuous beginnings again to move on forward to begin again. The New World, was a more peaceful, earthy, unscathed by injustice to all. This time more honesty, leaving negativity left behind.
Gardenia home tending to farm chores, her day off from the Animal Hospital On wheels. Sun up over the horizon early for this time of year. Early Spring exciting , new found greeting
Come forth every year. Olive comes walking up behind her." Look the ground shook them as they hung on to barn pillars. Earth ruptured, leaving cracks of the earth ruptured squared almost like. Earth grass on it had been cut off from its roots. Lay about broken up liken to broken up candy.
They both screamed in fear for their lives. Held one another right then to appreciate each other being there for each other. Quickly then held on tight as the earthquake once again quaked. Thankful the barn had, Mater and Fater hollered from the Hay Barn,"
"Stay where you are it should be over soon."
Horses cried out and whinnied for help. After what seemed forever it came to a stop. They all stayed where they were, still as can be. After a spell of a guy for half an hour walked towards each other forward hugging in tears. Sirens broke out, being heard coming to rescue them.
Horses loose, no animals dead, thankfully. Down farther on the Troyer Farmstead. No animal died, and all my own were herded by our dogs into a big horse barn. Thomas, and his braudars, Fater, and Mater outside. Examining everything, The farm ground in an upheaval. Beasts all safe not killed, Farmhouse not shaken. The entire family hugged and wept in joy because it had been such a chaotic situation.
    Sheriff Deputies camped out in Cabins looking for the Gila Monster safe, an upheaval of ground like everywhere else. They'd seen him, shot at him in Rifle range missed. They have to stay stationed here till capture. All around disarray around them. Everything on earth was on another level, peering down at a water-filled group that had been even with this piece of earth.
     By nightfall, the Gila Monster had traveled by foot to find another home underwater. At once in his view some Mermaids females and Males standing off to one side. Unsure what would ensue next. Slowly walked to them and spoke in a language they understood, for they knew each other, and decided to show him a cove underwater to move into. For they must protect each other.