Sunny Days Ahead

To those who have been working on the trails of comradery, must then be well aware of influential differences. Well known to mankind. Well then let us observe through
God's eyes then of better days ahead. Though gentle giants are among us, let us only think or feel, steadfast. Prayer it shall be, greater than the difference of these is love.
Though sunny days ahead, bring much to our minds set, I shall then call you friend. Any standby hearing my life story than mean friend. I shall labor, to hard work, contrite to what anything else goes forth. I've worked a hard day off, building up my crops and then after to harvest.
In the distance on a hot summer day, " I must plant as gut as our Fater does, I shall resemble his every move . For knowing it leads me to great success.  Faith in Faters will always have an impact on my life," Elizah said.
     Good gravitates to good, tilled-up fresh soil, planted seeds of love from our lord germination to grow plants. Milos special, his life to change not far down the road not to far Off yet either. Soon to became a man in his own right. Anxious to get going yet will miss his family tremendously.
    He will stay abroad amongst Mennonites in the trade like himself. Fater and Mater will break away from farm chores to come see him staying on in the lodge for visitors. His priority is to study then return to his roots and build log homes. The wonder of it all he will be able to do his own electricity and plumbing.
    Next to Godliness is smart to know a decent way to make a living. Followers of Drexler Yoder, the teacher were sure to find an easy momentum to hard work, tagged a wealthy wage. Once you've learned a trade under him, you are promised a job. The training your wealth in gold.
It is the best of times, or worst of times for troubled waters? To be sure of a timeline for those allotted so much time to move and auction off the family farmstead. What happened will surprise you. Sometimes, our lord works in mysterious ways.
Herbert Yoder, an auctioneer. Started the auction of the farmstead.By this time a field full of buggies and trucks, Amish and Mennonite. Standing facing the auction, " Alright let me have a bid! Folks started throwing out bids soon a bidding war.
After a few hours, some man bought the entire farm. $895,000.00, built up Horse Farm, everything left to go with it. Equestrian saddles, bridles, lead ropes. Blankets, work halters, food, oats, grain, tractor with no rubber wheels. Plows, disks to use plowing. Anything to do with owning and running a farm. Buggies, everything.
And something else? The other owners stayed on to work for the new owners. Let me reside in a big whitewashed farmhouse next to the family home owned by the owners. Things seemed to stay in touch with the same as was, yet different.
     The sun streaming softly through the thicket. Down in a deep pasture, where a dynamic waterfall is. Beautiful beyond measure. Stops you in your tracks to tell of the truth.
    A sound of falling, the rush of strong water coming down the waterfall stones on a hill. Breathtaking to be certain, imagine it, amongst, true green greenery, and foliage. Which caught hold of you, seeped into your veins, to bring you into it. Lungs filled with pure spring water smell.
Maggie May Stoltzfus skipped rocks on the sandbar, white sand. She named Great White Hope. Dragging her bare feet through the morsels of it. The texture felt silky smooth. I shall dream of this place forever in my heart. Her thoughts pondering, of these things I give to you is the greatest of his love is nature.
Her horse Flica Flower, walked next to her, wearing just a bridle, nothing else. An older mare was she in a beige color white main. Soft as suede leather across her back. A favorite horse of Maggie, followed her about liken to her being a child.
And of course, she felt Flicka was hers alone since birth. Her nicely shaped hooves embedded into the sand as she walked along,
suddenly Maggie gave her a fresh carrot pulled from the garden. Pulling it from her nap sack on her back.
Instantly Flicka, tossed her head around chewing as we walked along, orange crispy carrot with a long bright green leafy tail on it. Crunch, crunching, crunches. The carrot could be heard, being devoured by your heinous teeth. Large squares, brown-tinged edges, like all horses are.
      Thomas Troyer a big thick lad, tried yet true to his cause, bull riding for sport. The road into the thicket, a Mennonite man all of twenty-five. Dark blonde curly hair, big blue eyes, broad face, and tan very handsome indeed.
He shaded his eyes using his big broad hand. Whistling a shrill like some of these wild birds living in the thicket. Those imitations he'd made sound just like those birds. Being a nature advocate, nurturing his trust in all animals. Known for his gentle hand at it.
Maggie May, pretty as ever unknown to herself. For genuineness of love of nature, surrounding rocks, water, trees, plants, and animals. The love of an afternoon amongst this amusement gave her much for her love of painting of it all.
Today the two inclined to meet by chance, meant to by our lord. They waved to each other. Smiling," Long time no see," They both agreed. " What's your day going like? He asked Maggie May. " My day consists of collecting water samples for the City making sure the levels are safe," She told him.
" And you Thomas? " This is mine here, the land I own, welcome please visit often. A pretty face such as yours fits perfectly." " Oh Thank you so much Thomas, what a compliment, being one of my favorite places to go and be."
Maggie May, was adopted at birth by Mennoniteamish, as we are called out this way. Her heritage black American, a Princess to the family of Stoltzfus. For her background wealthy
Kings and Queens. Giving her up for adoption because the entire family went down in the ship drawning. The Stoltzfus family asked if they'd be willing to be her parents, they had their names in to adopt. Her long black trusses of hair ringlets, black beautiful. Tied up on her head a black scarf around her head tied in back. Tall brown skin, big brown eyes long lashes. Flicka her horse right on her heels.
    " Remember always sunny days ahead,"
Maggie May told him smiling brightly. Yes, my folks just purchased the farm next door ."