Beyond The Cove

The look alike of a small entrance through a small entrance Cove. The three made up of Maggie May, Rachel, and Esther maneuver around by a small motorboat. Esther in control of driving the motor. Swiftly it makes small waves by water crystal-clear water seeing to its bottom of sandy rocks. Starfish crawling, tiny seahorses.
To those people out there unaware of things such as these surroundings. Tiny octopus and goldfish are off-limits, no fishing, or trapping in this water. Careful as they tred, captured each moment by chance to savor every minute of it. Our team a group to be called " Earth Day."
   Enhanced culture of earthly specimens known to us. Included are terrains such as these, delving into momentums of God's creatures water derived. By chance every uniqueness offered while being born. Earthly
Doctrine tells of it through stories from scientific research. Only to outline truths looking up to find answers unlimited to us. Only by investigating the habitat in which they live am I able to find information giving the knowledge to write about it.
    At the beginning of the day, we must find a place to park our small boat. Flashbulbs heard to be going off. While taking pictures images of plants, rocks, and fish. Exciting to get pictures.
Some were taken underwater on a pole sent down underwater. Using a tiny water camera stuck down on a line pole. Almost like fishing.
Bring a video from down underwater show from nature. Soon a hot sun crept in high up in the sky. By this time Earth Day packed it's gear up and headed back for home. Docked their boat right up in front of the house they stay in. On the back side of it, that is.
Once inside the home again, napping time, and a trip to the bathhouse. Right out their back screened-in porch. One by one taking a trip back to it in a nice terry cloth robe. Taking well over an hour to shower, taking fresh clothes to put on after.
     " I just put the video in to watch, are you two ready? " Yes," Rachel and Maggie said while bringing back note passes to journal, sitting down in front of a small movie screen. " Here goes I'm going to start it ."
      " I'll narrate," Maggie May said. " Lots of clear water, oh cool orange school of fish. Turtles, so defined love it. Starfish crawling, octopus, what a beauty, Sea Horses, design definitely," She said. " What's this oh my gosh, a Gilla Monster." They all screaming by this time.
    " I felt shaken up seeing a man-sized fish, oh my gosh, I still, stop the video till we get it together again," Maggie May said. " I'm taking over where you left off then Sister," Rachel said. " Ok, let's set a minute he is also made by God. Yet all things must be chosen in care of his safety and our own. OK, shall we proceed? Now then, he seems to be about six foot, with deep-set eyes, and lots of hills on his extremities. Skin dark green, tipped in gold shiny gills. A typical for a Gila Monster. Webbed hands and feet, breathes through a nose structured to be similar to a human's. "Moving on, he lays on the bottom bed of water, crawls, and swims elaborately. What seems to be uncertain is, where he come from?
Properties his behavior derived from. This must be studied in depth. And is he the first of his mind? I just think I don't want him ruined, misjudged, or killed on sight. What must be done is turn this all in ."
   " Yes for sure," Rachel and Esther agreed. "Let's call right away, I'm going to use a speaker phone. Then ringing, ringing, pick up the phone," Hello Sheriff department dispatch?
How can we serve you? This is Frita Yoder on today. "
     " Yes, Frita, we are scientists for Earth Day. And Mam during an expedition using video underwater. Found a live Gila Monster in a water refuge on our farm." Silence on the line. " Wow, what a find did you come across Thank you for such good work and a job well done.
   I'm sending officers out to investigate, right away sirenless. They will be there in few minutes. Stay on the line to help me fill some paperwork out. "
A Sheriff's Department pulled in, first a Van marked Special Forces. The second Van, Marked Sheriff Squad of Safety. Then two more Squad cars. They got out holding riffles, wore safety gear, and ran back to their house. The ladies left with them back in their squad cars.
Then straight to the cove, driving cautiously, picked up speed. Once there it felt strange and out of place. Scuba divers dove into the water. Then a light dropped in the water to light up the underground world of the unknown, world of Creatures, we'd not seen anything past four feet then it scooped down into ten-foot water.
Scuba divers dove into the deep end. After what seemed to be almost too long, Sheriff Harry Yoder, asked to take the three ladies back home. And they did so, along with another Deputy Rufus Grabber, their ages.
" Things are going as expected, we have the video and will bring it back after its investigated,"Rufus told them, regulations of the force. "OK fine, we expect it, and the cameras are yours, here take it," Maggie May said, handing it to him. "Thank you very much we will need that," Deputy Rufus said. Then he slipped into a clear plastic bag marked evidence. Sealing it again.
" Next stop your house, there ladies, please keep your doors locked tight while the investigation is going on." They left them off as the ladies let themselves in the house. Stepped inside a bit shaken up over the events of the day still processing.
Trying to relax after such a find, " What next? Esther said aloud," Many things have definitely changed since this time yesterday. I'm exhausted from it all, already. Little did I really have this sort of thing in mind in this field of work, ya know."