Book 2 The vineyards

To say the least, life was grand, much had happened to bring life to its chapter and evolved around a gut bottle of wine. God has cast a light upon us, to become a better person.

   Something deep within our hearts lay a tasty wine, aged to perfection. A distilleries steaming
Off-pressed grapes to offer us the tastiest fine wine. Grapevines are sold to make beautiful wreaths for walls from which hang.
Life has been going on for a long time since The transition of Prince and Princess. Surely
They wished to move on to better things in life. Dreams of marriage along the paths of righteousness.
    Birds sang in the surrounding trees, true love songs to be truthful to those of us truly listening. Off the beaten path grew the Vineyards. Beautiful, flowers , trees, overgrown brush , unusual plants growing about the place.
Smells of a flowery bouquet. The Back up of Boston Harbor water spread down to us as a watering system by nature luck by us getting it.
      Rachel and Esther , there worked from the office situated on the land. Large white washed building a picture window to look out upon the Vineyards. Sure to win anyone over to observe , enjoy , treasure forever in our dreams.
   Maggie May , there her main office as charge boss to her sisters. Flicka her horse brought to this pasture to frolic , another horse down round the pasture. His name Root , a black gray spotted horse. Maggie May, light browns and white pretty lil female horse.
     The sisters had decided to move down to the Vineyard, into a house there Fater owned and operated . The house had belonged to Great Grandfather, Spacious , roomy place to be lucky enough to live in.
    Milo Ebersole, back from Trade School abroad taught by MennoAmish they be called out their way. To build the team they have been working with since the beginning. Such sturdy strong sound houses. Beautiful yet plain in their simplicity.
    Joshua and Elijah Ebersole his brothers, farmed across the road. The big farmstead grew beans , and owned a Timber right on the property. Calls of "Timber ", as trees fell hitting the ground with a boom. Yes this be a sound of money. Each tree , chopped , chain saws heard going through the trees. As groups of muscular MennonAmish workers gathered around them.
   Pioneer Valley Amish , who was in charge of this project at his own company building Log Homes. Under the Buisness name of Ebersole Log Homes.
   Ebersole Timber Incompany, founded by Joshua and Elijah. Everyone in the Amish community knew of them. Harder workers, easy to do Buisness with. At an affordable price.
Signs appeared up all over in yards , Ebersole Log Homes being built at this location. Amishman crews building all around, sturdy homes from logs out of Ebersole Timber. Wonderful smells of freshly cut logs , each proudly stood tall and beautiful.
Hammers could be heard hitting nail into
Log, tap, tap, thud it's in solid. Loud talking to each other. To labor doing something we are gut at and love. Signs of a clean job well done.
Happy is the blue printer , designer, laborer , to make a great product from scratch.
Olive Ebersole, the Amishman sister made and baked cakes , pies desserts for the entire town. Wedding cakes are made from chocolate, white frosting, or white cake frosted or marble cake. Three choices from which to choice . Above all godliness is the baker putting everything together for a perfect wedding party.
    Gardenia Ebersole, widowed at a young age , she has a son by the name Lincoln together making their way living with her father and Mother. She has used her education as an ambulance Veterinarian for a hospital on wheels to drive to the animal and fix all needs. One of four adults, all taking turns
Driving the ambulance. A job fit her perfectly, Mother and father agreed.
    Life in the Pioneer Amish Village Good. Clearly those of us with the most experience picked for the role are more fortunate than those who have never worked there before.
Beyond the obvious fact of being able to work there for years possible. If not what then really takes place. Being able to value life's choices to the fullest then must have the potential for life being more fulfilling.
      Moving forward is the best option to do, when they had taken three steps back during the earth changing conditions, on its axis leading into the New Earth. Less problematic than before during such times of change.
    Finally this would make sense for the Earth, future generations of life and future generations to come and fulfill the purpose in which we live today. Let us not forget then the past Earths life history is changed.
    Forever in moon beams, transformed into human and animal alike beings of nature or child birth. During such times as we have known. Expecting it to be this way, among the plain and simple folks.
      To believe or not to believe, is par for the course in this world for many folks in the past decade. The fact remains to this point is a testament of how well we are doing today as an institution.
     In a country of Amish Mennonite, tried yet true of the Ausbon and his own people. Bequeathed by the people who have been fighting for them since they came from Pennsylvania Dutch people from Germany. Fighting to keep their way of life in America as to be known as Pennsylvania Dutch Amish.
    Destined to keep old customs alive and not the English worldly traditions moving towards a different future. Where is the Amish striving to stay in an old traditional way of living forever never changed. Only for reasons to have each Amish Village to live as people wish the rules made in their own ways. 
      Sunny days are always better days and we have a good day ahead. Trust in Jesus Christ and your family is always there . I shall always remember you as humble.