Furthermore

Times are tough for English society as of late. Businesses going under because of dishonesty, and embezzlement. Very sad, why? Furthermore, Amish usually thrive in money deals, work, farming, and savings accounts. The family goes in together share farming, purchase of livestock bought together.
    Including horses and the labor of it all. Making good business decisions and sticking to a budget makes your money grow, and prosperous. Cleanliness, next to godliness, those farms owned by Mennoitamish sure made it look all shined up.
Maggie May was able to test water for the government on her own hours. Keeping logs to send by computer, scheduled to be taken weekly. Besides this one, a former water pool gathered from rainwater escaping from overflow by a nearby lake. She tested the day after this one.
For right at the moment interesting facts coming from her newest made friend Thomas Troyer. Undenying they had chemistry it is certain. Maggie May came from a long line of adopted brothers and sisters. Proud to be part of The Stoltzfus Family.
      Stories had circulated about The Stoltzfus Family. Theodore and Irene Stoltzfus, married for years and had many adopted children. All of legal age to live on their own, if they wanted to. Except they preferred staying together and stayed to live on the farm together. After the purchase of this new farmstead at auction. Selling off other farms and a meat locker, grocery store. Making it a cash offer to close on the purchase.
      Then soon to be a Village in itself, they called The Stoltzfus Village, Township. " I'm glad to have spoken to you today Fater Thomas Stoltzfus, made a huge sign placed in the entrance to the Farmstead. The Stoltzfus
farmstead owned and operated.
Maggie May has sisters, Hannah, Sarah Miriam, Esther, Joanna, and Rachel. Brothers Eli, Albrecht, Caleb, Leah and Noah Stoltzfus.
All of whom were adopted as babies, interracial. We are a broad-spectrum of which we are proud to be a family. Mater and Fater said in a magazine interview for Peoples Magazine. Several years ago.
    The life they led so awesome and true to be a very loved family. Wise beyond their years for getting do much attention from their parents. Schooled by themselves tested out at the state boards high marks.
     Surely all the rest of our days shall be carried out as observation to our lord through ethnicity to grow in the world as the best way for us to live in this family tree. Surpassed in ideals bestowed upon us by our upbringing.
    To those who have stood by me, in decision making I believe that this was the only way to make sure you have any questions to be answered shall be in a group such as family.
Backed by The Stoltzfus Family.
Big moving trucks came rolling into the new Farmstead property. Announced beforehand, a collaborative bunch these Stoltzfus were. Neighbors pulled up in horse and buggy watching the move into the farm, just sold on the auction circuit.
They all knew who'd purchased it for sure in the newspaper. Because the properties they sold were bought up immediately by other Amish farmers who resided here. They waited in line to make bids on them. To make the purchase to buy it.
Inside the farmhouse, were many faucets of charm there, to be so large ss to have six houses in one large one. A separate porch for each one, intricate homes attached. Maggie May and Sarah, Hannah, Esther, Joanna, and Rachel. Occupied this home, three bedroom s two ladies to each room. Picking out personal furniture uptown from an Old Order Amish Establishment.
Very pretty yet simple, heavy mahogany wood structured pieces to be admired forever. Bedroom sets, kitchen table and chairs, living room, dinning room and much more entitlements to succumbed to their liking of taste.
Rugs from the Amish rug store, handmade curtains, bedspreads, and pillow shams. The house was beautiful yet plain. What a glorious occasion a new home moving into, redecorated by the choices those gals made themselves. Every nook and cranny, etched smartly in woodworking patterns not seen only antiques.
The opposite side of the big farmhouse structure, our brothers all would share and live together same set up as their sisters was. Their new furniture delivered yesterday already put together a household. Today they are out in the barns navigating horses, donkeys, and mules.
     To say it a river of life goes through the heartland. Because our lives are breaded by it, you see we learn from this river controlled inside the soul of each one of us alive the living Bible. Decisions made from going along in it. Born again reside therein. Thou shalt be saved by the river of life contained in everyone's blood therein from Jesus Christ.
     Mater and Fater, Stoltzfus, all settled inside, their house just off the front of this mansion. Fater a big happy Pennsylvania Dutch, Mennonite. Brown-haired, large chest, German nose, long brown beard with some gray throughout it. Glasses, his hands large like his Daeds are, Grosspapa. He loves to visit and explain how things work.
    He also loved his wife unconditionally Mater.  She was beautiful, with Blonde gray hair, small, yet mighty her love for family went beyond measure. Mater baked and cooked exceptional, sewing also. Her love for our fater shown in all they did together. Our children meant so much to their world beyond dought.
      It all started to fall into place, feeling more their home. They raised herder dogs, a small miniature collie black and white spotted. Very trained to work the cows into place one. So good at it, they become popular to sell fater then started breeding them. Selling many.
    Today placing tools brought down from their farms, Mater's cousin Tilly Yoder and her husband came to help them. Her husband Vincent Fater's best friend, fater his. They had children Maggie Mays's age around there.  
     They are tagging sections of bridles for horses, lead ropes, saddles in a room off by themselves .