Times To Cherish

" Show Mercy and compassion for others, just as your heavenly Father overflows with mercy and compassion for all."
Luke 6:36 TPT
Rolling thunder , a misty warm rain fell , sun shining still, mid morning meant clear sky's by noon. Bringing in a delightful smell of rain, clean . Maggie May, dressed in a lightweight frock dress to her calves, white anklets, hair braided up, and a scarf in white tied up around her head.
     Today an ordinary day moved in completely, feeling good about everything. Satisfied all is going well with this new farm. She walked to her office in the same place. A thunderstorm just rolled through, smells of clean air. Sounds of horses whinny all around, seemed comfortable, peaceful. Land free of anything unnatural, God's Country to be called accurately.
    She stepped inside the office, her familiar desk there, comfy chair. A light blue sweater on the back, from left it yesterday.  In no time short sent in her water samples by mail special delivery overnight mail. Our Mailman came to pick up her boxes to send out.
      For certain, things will be on their way to a clean water system. Always on the lookout for
Antibodies are not welcome in our echo system. Maggie Mays heart is forever into the water, earth formation and trees growth, root survival. Those kinds of things, how old rocks were and earth levels as well. She being educated by Mennonite College's two-year program.
    Ever since childhood, favoring these kinds of studies. Mater and Fater noticed and making note of it. Then after her Amish school was over in eighth grade. Taking her GED test passed high scores. Made the decision to go for a Science degree in Hydrologist Science.
" My life goal is to survey water, rocks, and terrain," Maggie May said. Thrilling for her to test these subjects. In fact she finished up her microscope room, very expensive setup. Along with a film strip to set testing on a piece of glass.
A very sterile room behind her desk through a locked private door. Once inside testing desks, the refrigerator, aprons, and gloves. Googles, and magnifying telescopes. They too are mailed away to be tested. Then a desktop telescope, another expensive investment made by Maggie May.
The reason to go beyond where no man has
Gone. Traveling in the night atmospheres, keeping data on it and mapping out for further information, and investigation. She loved every
Bit of this part of her job.
The cell phone rang, answering it said," United States Testing Center, how can we help today? Usually a question will you help? Today Maggie May. Esther, her sister entered the office, she being an Anthropologist, in the study of human culture view our world, surrounding and past versus present. Pretty, tall redhead, freckles sheer beauty. Big green eyes, long nose, pink mouth.  Smart in her work, she writes up textbooks for sociology majors. " Hallo Schwester Maggie May."
     Her office desk is across from hers. They are best friends as well as Schwesters. " Hallo, Esther, glad to see you. " The Barn where all their office is a large place. Rachel came in next
Small features like Mater's light Blonde hair up in a bun all of them wore a white scarf tied in back of there heads. Her big blue eyes matched a sky dreamy yet wise. Immediate went to set at her desk ," Hallo to you both ," She said smiling.  She is a geological Science major in the study of rocks. Tells us the age of the earth or surroundings around you.
Rachel just arrived home from going rock observing in the next state for a day on a bus of other Geological scientists. She'd downloaded lots of pictures and talked into her voice recorder. " This has been a great trip for rock formation. Telling time of formation by its layers of rock.
    "As of late a new Earth is entering the time zone. Something to make two Earths interlocking. To exchange negative behavior for new positive behavior. In exchange for a promised land much like heaven on earth for 1000 years", Rachel said, " The subject a lady talked to us about at the seminar. I must say I loved hearing about it."
    Maggie May said: " I find you information so settling and interesting, I must bring her book lecture up on line right now. And play it out loud for us three." So she did then , a mild mannered elderly Old Order Amish lady. Sat lecturing from her rocking chair inside her big farm house plain , yet simple. She and her husband had nine sons grown and moved on.
    Mrs. Miller, talked of those negative people will stay in their old habits living in the old world ways. Unable to prosper in the new world surroundings. For they will never change their ways, or stereotypical behavior of others .
    While the new world is ready to focus on well being, success , and being all natural. They will fit in perfectly here.  Thinking positive thoughts make one's echo system stay healthy free from disease. Healthy fundamentally fit in mind and soul. Therefore I want you to know God watches from a distance. "
   " Wow she's very interesting ," They all said aloud. " The lord will lead us through the journey and we shall continue our mission together," Rachel said looking at her Schwester while speaking. Because we will soon be witness to Christ."
     Flicka, Maggie Mays horse pushed her way into the doorway. Her precious small frame , blonde , with a white tale and main. " Awwww , Hi my sweet Flicka," Maggie May said smiling to her babe. Flicka whinny's at her then . She felt in her desk drawer pulled out a bon bon for horses . Flicka taking it gladly chewing and munching goodness.
     The girls cooed at Flicka ,Hi sweetheart,"
Esther and Rachel said whole heartedly. Then Flicka turned pushing the door open again. Bye they all waved.
     Flicka trotted off going back into the pasture. The previous owners our hired help put her back inside. Big Wes Yoder, he came to fetch her.