Making Water Into Wine

To some it may seem like the best option, however it can also mean a bit more money for a new home . The way to happiness is through the Cross made for you and me, means at times May feel like a thorn going through the eye of a needle.
   It will never happen, no matter what. During times like these, what of it then. I'm sure you can find out more than I did. For instance trying a different environment to make it work.
Under a structured environment, grapes processed in a distilled, to press them into a juice and also alcohol added into the mixture.
Our Family Vineyards , owned and operated By Adam's Family, Amish order new in the township. Maggie and her sisters will work for them. A gut family outfit would work best for them as long as they don't get sick of it. Because of all the hard work involved.
All the money left to Prince from his family bought the vineyards, a cash deposit sold the property to Fremont Coin, Alious Jerod Adams. His legal name changed. His other family members here have lived on the property under other legal names forever.
      The sound of a running distillery going full-strength a smell of sweet grapes. In the air-permeated to one's nostrils entering your soul to leave a fragment thereof tiny glass full to taste test swish inside the mouth leaving true taste.
      An old crew left there to work, leaving us owners happy for sure to have such knowledge on board. Since they'd been in the Vineyards most of their working lives, and knew the grapevine by the back of their hand. All singing is the best music to be sung. Heard crossed the land a diamond in a rough. Angelic as if Seraphim singing in the most high from Heaven's gates.
     A tale to be told from every grapevine ever grown till the grapes are harvested to use for wine or eat. Made into jams, jelly, and candies. Grapevine wreaths are made and decorated using grate care and imagination. Pretty bright centerpieces for wall art, magnificent to rapp over trelaces, and railings, using twinkle lights to rap around in it.
     Today a colt was born to the farmstead of Yoder, Peter, and his wife Eve. Both so excited they called the Belgian bundle of joy Star Fire. He being black with a white star on his forehead. Already feeding from his mama, spoiled much loved babe. His Mama a light gray, black dabbled throughout her coat. His sire Papa a big Belgian of German descent. Full black in color a white star on his forehead. Gardenia is so proud of the ready-made family.
Three pranced around proud and passionate for horse life on the farm, rigorous, love of life to the fullest. Learning of life magnificently, trotting about for life. Through horseshoes aplenty, mating, driving a buggy, a team, or plow.
Gardenia Stoltzfus and Liam Yoder help bring the little furry colt into the world. Proud as ever to have achieved such beauty to behold in The strands of silver and gold on the harp played from heaven sent.
    An originality about The Pioneer Village, sometimes late at night a glow arose from the embers of time. Awaiting to gift us, showing time fast-forward, or two steps back. All of us are born in the future and past, bringing forth wisdom and light. Souls determine the same time I was born to the previous or present.
    Illuminating our history embedded to us eternal fire of the sacred heart. Just right in the middle of one's chest a size of a fist. There right there is your glow which becomes you literally. Shapes your value of yourself, living in and outside heaven.
    After all we started out there and believe it or not, still have close ties there. For instance, Angels are closest to the earth as they have ever been before. Sight unseen, look a penny on the sidewalk a gift from heaven letting you know we are still living up here not dead, yet alive.
      They are closely related to each and every one of us from the time of birth. When we hit the air on earth, transcending from our heavenly realm. Take our first breath mind you, Our Lord and Savior assign to each and every one of us a Guardian Angel, staying by our side all through life.
       Be it a male form or female, plus, past voices including family, friends, and spirits in a realm of your own. Your cells passed down through blood, adopted to, remember you were born to stay in the family whom adopted you. Truth is exactly what it is formed to be able to get the best out of the life you are living.
       Life called The Gift, is the best thing ever to receive. And in so doing creates a lifetime of adventures accustomed to you alone beside and guide. To those who have stood by me all through my life, I Thank you.
      May you always be cheerful, pray much, fervently, and bless yourself and others around us. I shall be apart of life doorstep with to open it up in greeting, for things to come and invite them in to tea. For those trying to punish us turn them away never to return to a clean heart for which you are.
     Thine eyes have seen the coming of the lord, all around us, for he has shared his gift of life always to be here no matter what. Every thing transcends from a seed of life. This grows from fertilization, till the present, which turns into the gift of life.
    The Pioneer Amish Village has stood up to much gestation, planning on being the new world God has planned for us after leaving the cells of the old earthly being atmosphere. When our Earth turned on its axis, when the ground lifted in horizontal patterns, from the core of Earth.
     Regarding the first time, place, or thing I learned about how to do the work of a thousand hands, eyes of the majestic Angels watchful upon us, as prearranged circumstances settle around everyone. I'm a nuance granted by the end of time. Has missed us performing to a sound of such light, it shall move us away from the end of the world and death.
The water's edge turned into wine, the water blood from our Earth. Wine to drink and waters for baptism.