The New Earth

Finally, a year later, our Amish Mennonite Town was put back together again. Only one life was lost and that was Maggie May. They had not announced her death, just missing never found.
Our lord seems to surpass those who are not fully yet adaptable. Yet closure comes for reasons not yet comprehended by our loved ones.
    Joshua didn't know where or how it started, except he'd fallen in love with Haley Bontrager.  Someone wholesome, lovely to look at, and a hard worker. To those who stood by an empty grave to weep, hath come to an end.
He decided to move on in his life, for those of us in the same position, keep moving forward destined to be tranquil even transformed.
Esther and Rachel Maggie Mays Sister, had no other choice except to move on without her. They too began dating in hopes of a marital partner. Dreaming of Maggie Often, yet in a position to honestly be able to call it over by this time.
     "Honesty is the best policy, don't you think Maggie May? Coral Reef admitted to her." Yes, although I'm a bit concerned for the health and welfare of Gil's safety. That is we had looked up the casted spell the watch sprung on him out of fear he'd love another, being captivated by her beauty set out to win her love.
      Gil who went by the name of Fremont Coin, come from a wealthy family, Englisher, who'd invented cast iron for moldings. The Witch by the name of Andora Pratol, never before had he seen such beauty. Taking into consideration of his time spent on courting her. Let's move forward then three steps back.
     Gil's explanation: " The time had been after they have been kissing and something horrible did come about. He stroked her cheek and her face turned crimson witch face. He screamed then and she laughed like a wicked witch. She becomes hysterical by this time.
     In a flash, she pointed her long bony fingers at him as wildfire came from her nails. Turned him into a Gila Monster down in a swamp never to be seen or looked upon again ever. Losing his entire life and family.
     Thinking it is forever, until meeting up with The Mermaids and Maggy May. After challenging his outcome his lady friends all Set to work to cure him. Break an evil spell cast upon him during a fit of rage and revenge.
The thing is, after much checking, Maggie May, found a cure to try and turn him back into
The man he is born to be. Which is to go back through the cold waters for which you were banished through by the witch. When this is finished the witch dies losing her life forever.
And you Gil return to a normal earthly being.
He stood looking at Maggie May, his close friend, after a year of living closely together. Made you realize just how much folk means to you.

The other Mermaids mapped out his journey down the waterfall upstream against the current. You'll have your cut out for you won't you Gil? The Mermaids said in unison. This is to be done on a full moon day not night.
     In the meantime, Maggie May was found and flew home in a helicopter well over a year after being lost. She looked about hugging Fater, and a Deputy Sheriff flying us over trees and farmland. Fater stayed holding her in his arms tightly. Telling her soothing thoughts to think.
      Suddenly thinking to herself I wonder how I am going to look to everyone back home? And how things must have changed since my disappearance. Tears streaming down her cheeks. Fater handing her his hanky. She dabbed her eyes using it. Smelled of home a long-lost smell so eagerly needed at this time
In her life.
      Down, Down the helicopter went to land in her own front yard on the farm. Landing efforts
Achieved, operated, and exercised. The Deputy Sheriff Helped them down and out of the helicopter. While propellers slowed to a complete stop.
     Mater and Esther, Rachel, stood waiting for her. Where is Joshua, were Maggie Mays' first thoughts? For he is nowhere to be seen or found. Her thoughts moved on to other things in the moment not the past.
       Through hugs, tears and lots of love surrounded us all today, moving slowly inside.
Fater and Mater looked exactly the same as did Esther and Rachel a tinge of older. Inside sitting around the dining room table. All holding hands at this time. Never to be forgotten ever, old times come back.
    The table is set up for a smorgasbord, baked ham, and pineapple, baked beans, homemade cottage cheese, maple bacon in lettuce and tomato. Pickled carrots are soft not crunchy, sliced pears in juice, cucumber salad with dressing, and dill weed. Yumbly gut-to-eat, sliced roast beef sliced paper thin for sandwiched on a hard roll rye. Large apple pies, brown crust, double chocolate cake, Rhubard pie. Kaffi pots full of vanilla-flavored. Pitchers of ice-cold lemonade. Pretty tablecloth on a huge round table in tiny blue flowers, matching
Napkins.
    They all bowed their heads in prayers. Then passed bowls of food around. Such a day to remember, an epiphany. Our lord and Savior there in spirit come in glory. Then after outside to sit under trees around a Bonfire.
     Relaxing, the Bees are content up at the farm of Ebersoles Honey Bee Farm. Milo came home with a Pipe Fitter and electrician ready to build homes around town or business. He is much needed. Sisters Olive and Gardenia just arrived home from the Animal Hospital on wheels. And Elizah, all set around talking after dinner.
    " Guess who's back in town? Fater Ebersole asked. They couldn't figure it out just yet. " Ok, Maggie May." Joshua sat in disbelief, later tonight he'd be over at his girlfriend's house thinking, it couldn't be. Feeling glad and full of hope she was safe and alive.