The Square Dance

Something whispered in her ear, Prince has returned home, the farmstead left to you Maggie May. This is a reward for all your help in returning a kingdom back to its rightful family. Princes wife returned, they shall stay together forever.
She felt it , yet glad in a way to return back to her respectful life . Prince whispered in her ear Good Bye My love until we meet again. A shiver went up her spine , then God taking over, speaking to her heart it will be ok.
    Joshua and she danced along with the other couples. Fond memories made on this night. Maggie May back in the arms of a man she used to love. Strange how things happen to work out from the book of karma behavior.
    Deep down inside, in a way she felt gut of it happened this way. Joshua feeling the same way as she did. The music sounds great," Circle to the left, swing your pretty girl, give her a whirl, make a star, right then left grande, lady an the great, remember one don't be late, swing your partner, dose, dose, single file, go back home, bow to your partner. Thank you." They all hugged their partner. Such a great time they were having.
    Returning back to their seats to take a break and drink soda. Laughing till their gut ached. Happy times all together. Maggie May hadn't laughed this hard in forever.
     They left square dancing to attend a Carnival, outside in the pasture. Consisting of, ring toss, breaking balloons using a dart, pony rides, and horseshoes.  They did it all except for Pony rides.
     Then the Country store in the barn, slowly walking through looking and observing. Esther picked out a pretty scarf, in colors of black and dark gray. And some lemon verbena.
     Rachel purchased pretty handkerchiefs, then some stationary matching them how original, along with the stationary a new black
Ink pen.
Maggie may, bought a knitted afghan, in dark blue, pretty with in loosely knitted scrolls so pretty and light-hearted. Joshua came up behind her handed a bag of Pennsylvania Dutch chocolates. Vanilla gooey centers, so gut too.
Such a lovely day and time for us all
To enjoy life at its best, friends, great parties and shopping. Going forward with life will surely be a good fit for us all.
   MaryAnn , strong wise ,self worth of outstanding blood line . Had many ideas to start the Honey Farm , so many years ago. The Mother of Milo, Joshua, Gardenia, Olive, Elijah Ebersole and little Lincoln her only Grandson.
   Yes her family meaning so much to her and Husband our Fater Hanse . Nestled in the deep wooded Forests of Pioneer Village. Where Honey Bees on this farm be a lively hood to go by to nurture.
    Just hearing the Ebersole name round these parts is whispering tried yet true to be honest with you. Easy to get along with and truth be told of it a Business to buy honey from .
     Delicious globs of thick tasty golden honey. Mason jars full to the rim, a screwed on lid. On the side a tiny hanger off it a wooden honey ladle. To use as your drizzled honey over your buttered bread top.
     Each jar marked using a stick on label, Honey. Deep Forest Petrified pure as Bees Wax. Inside our owned and operated store front By Mater , ( MaryAnn). Fater the Farmer of grape vines to make jelly from, strawberry patches a plenty to do the same. And a smell so Devine you'd dreamed of it long after leaving to go home. Except one thing for certain you had jars of it taking it home with you.
    Then Large homemade wheat rolls sold her inside the store bakery, plus homemade churned butter daily. Yumbly gut eating for sure, and pretty hand made baskets with a leather handle to carry in each week to buy more purchases.
   A sharp looking store front, look alike to a country store out of a painting. MaryAnn, enjoyed her piece of the rock here to enjoy making honey and baking bread. A sure fit to complement the other, a thick crust, layer of butter . Fater tasted it ," This is the best in all the land of Pioneer Village. She ate some hot and dripping of honey so gut to eat it.
GrossMama Rose Ebersole entered the store only to make a fresh pot of kaffi. A heavenly aroma filled the air , kaffi , only to add sugar , heaven cream fresh from the cow. So gut , smooth going down the throat and wonder-bra to drink.
Stored inside pretty dishes miss matched yet so lovely. There centered off the kitchen a log dinette set matching benches to seat yourself and eat and drink your kaffi.
Packages of paper napkins, plates and plastic silverware. This week paper napkins and plates, printed light blue flowers so pretty in their own right . The hand made baskets hung from the ceiling, from hooks very cute and practical too.
Mater and Fater sat up to the table drinking kaffi, eating wheat Buns, an inch thick butter and honey. Who could ask for anything more.
Inside the next log cabin store jelly made and canned daily out in pretty beveled jars with grapes made as art on each jar or strawberries. Each jar lid pictured a pretty fruit basket cornucopia. On the side of each jar a tiny plastic spoon.
Over there MaryAnns Mater and Auntie over seen the operations going on. Her Fater passed away he was 20 years older then Mater. Her Schwester married and he helped Fater farm all this.
Olive also sold her pies inside , plus jelly and buttery crackers made right there fresh daily. She enjoyed so much visiting all day with GrossMama and Auntie. Mater's maiden name is Yoder. A guy ole Amish's last name. Stepping inside a few wooden tables and matching benches, cotton blue and white table cloth each table square. In the middle as center pieces, a white milk glass vase a single red rose bud in each silk is not real.