Secrets

"Maggie May, wake up it's me Gil, come on, there ya go old girl." opening her eyes slowly from a deep sleep." Help," she screamed. Gil Gently covered her mouth using his hand. This is me free of a witch spell, I have the tiny cross you gave me when I'd left." He showed it to her, gleaned in the night. She covered herself up to her throat using blankets. As he not to see her modesty kicking in by her own record.  
     " You look wonderful, what I want to say is human." They both laughed in an awkward situation such as this. "My real name given to me at birth is Prince Fremont Coin, my father is a king. I speak truths to you Maggie May, honesty above all integrity."
" I'm glad I'm in my own apartment quarters," She said in all honesty. " Let me light a tallow candle. I shall get up and do so ." He backed off sitting down on the couch. Looking on to a beautiful sight to see. Moving slowly in the night outlined her small framed body he'd known so well by heart. He must come back to see it for himself.
" There, it's lit, I can see you so much better, than by a flashlight lighting your face. What has ever happened since seeing you last, gut seeing you disguised in Amish clothes? Shall I say such a different look to you, I am Thankful for it in your favor. " He handed her a note to read a long letter. She did so, afterward threw it into the fireplace to burn itself to ashes never to be seen or read by anyone else.
" My such detailed experience, do you need my help is that what you're asking Prince? Because you saved my life I will say yes, for I owe you much for certain. I must tell Fater of it, he will make an excuse as to where my whereabouts are. I love my family dearly as you well know by this time. "
" You don't know how much this means to me, Maggie May, I shall forever hold you dearest to my heart. Thank you so much." with that he followed her to wake her Fater. And both whispered quietly the happenings of life as they knew of it. He hugged her tightly, once outside his bedroom joined by his wife. He will break the news to her using great care. They hugged for a long time, tears in his eyes. And she left holding hands with Prince.
   His Partner greeted him on the farm just down the lane from her Faters father. Paid for cash only under his name as an Amish Mennonite.
A stowaway meant to be for them only to live here when not living overseas. By midnight the next night, they were back at the Princes Castle. She hid her Amish clothes under a board on the floor.
    Maggie May, disguised as Prince's wife, they both felt right to be doing this. No one back home would recognize her anymore. Inside her heart made light of it, out of curiosity would find out what it's like to be a Princess. Her plain clothes were gone, and no bonnet or hair up in a bun. She became Princess instead wife to her Prince.
    Her clothes were made from jewels and flaunting a two-carrot diamond ring. To herself
Felt guilty to wear such glorious jewels. Yet being Amish Mennonite your jewels, the family farmstead, your husband and children. Instead of clothes and baubles to be flashy of the name Princess.
    Thanking Our Lord once again, she carried on like an actress does playing her part very well indeed. Prince admires her thinking of her as a rare jewel of beauty so rare as to only admire not touched. For deep down on his heartfelt her-to-be his only she must decide for herself after this was over.
    Maggie May, felt attached to the Prince knowing full well in her heart a fire going of true love, she'd never felt or known before today. They are together again by faith and God's hand in it. For she truly believed in the latter of the two.
Hand in hand the Prince and Princess Coin walked together over to the porch entrance and opened both doors etched in marble to a huge crowd of onlookers waiting to see them both together once more. For they are treasured by all the land, worshipped to carry on the family name of Coin.
The Crowd cheered, for them both an experience never known to Maggie May in her lifetime. Prince held their intertwined up for all to look upon in love to their marriage, a fake right then. For they looked upon an imposter in the princess.
Balloons and streamers blew up from the crowd, shouts of," Long live the Prince and Princess of Coin." afterward they stepped back and into the Castle. They hugged, and kissed innocently, although passion could have taken over respect held them like a glue to bond them forever.
Although under strict surveillance by an army of guards a killer in the crowd shocked that his enemy to himself still alive and doing well. His blood boiled, he must gain entrance to obtain this castle and all therein to be his property adding it to his country, they must go to war and obtain it. He and his band of thieves
Ready to pounce at any time to seize the monarchy, and make it all his own.
     Once inside finished up their task of getting ready to go down to supper in a great room of marble floors. The long red-carpeted hallway was taken by them both to go and listen to the King Speak today. On a subject to build a stronger military army up to build allied forces.
    Mother the Queen lady Victoria would be at his elbow. A sure sign of dignitaries from a long line of the wealthy.