True love

To sanctify love is a treasure of one's heart, soul, and mind. Setting forth a omnipotent dialogue of which both Man and women follows. Respect, nurturing and forever loving is the keys to the door.
    Wanting the same things In good times and bad, among all other loving and treasuring your mate. Pour forth between the two consent
As one. Things seemed to settle down, they set to dine in a big ballroom atmosphere, except decor of a dinning room. There a long mahogany table twenty four matching chairs everyone seated in the close not Coin family.
    In the center of the long table, candle obrahs lit a flame going. Hanging from the ceiling a chandelier bright shining. Maggie May felt grande not ashamed of being too fancy for herself. She honestly felt our lord needed her there with Prince himself.
     This evening's supper consisted of chicken souffle, asparagus spears, sweet potatoes, and melted butter, bread rolls. Drinks ice water and coffee. Served by hired help living out back in houses built especially for them. Friendly, happy to serve us.
      While eating a group played violin music so lovely, and relaxing. Your heart is settled in a good place to be. All at once a man and a woman fell forward into their plates of food. A guard on duty checked pulses and said " They are all dead ." swiftly using a mind for war, very tactful and precise, went over every detail of the room. Waiting to be announced what next. To our astounded authority figures amongst us. Giving light on information to each of us about what plans to get out alive.
   Prince grabbed the Princess's hand as they swiftly made their way through a crowd by this time. Hurriedly headed for an underground getaway to leave the country forever. Because their lives more important than being dead over a dowry the other side of the war wanted. All at once Princess takes her shoes off being able to run and not turn an ankle in heels.
     Prince then pulled up an automatic stairs from the floorboards hidden to run away by using it. He stepped down in gently pulling her behind him. Then reached up and pulled the opening shut, it looked like marble floor a rug on top. No one can figure it out, walking over the top, unaware of it being there. A blessing for them, they gained their breath and continued onward jogging by this time to an underwater submarine.
Then once in a superb driver Prince, Maggie May, watched him drive under water deep down on the water floor of the ocean. Beautiful, delightful sight to see. He motions for her to sit down in a passenger seat close by. So she does.
Looking out the round windows, seen through close-up views, it was rich in beauty beyond belief unless seeing it for yourself.
     Maggie May set in a padded chair, listening to water gushing outside the submarine. An anchor waning from holding inside the Steel frame. Her eyes set on Prince, his handsome ways to inside and outside.
    He looked over at her, and winked at her in jest, much to his surprise Maggie May winked back. " Time has come for us to plant on our farm together, I'm asking you to start a relationship between us two only? It's all up to you? She daintly kissed his fingers since her hand is intwined in his. " Yes, I believe it's right for us booth."
" Maggie, only we can not ever tell anyone ever what happened at the Kingdom. Ok? She agreed. " Because they will kill us for leaving, they think we are dead drugged to death. After we left the castle burnt to the ground. One of the enemy did the arsonist's job."
" How cold and scary, Coin, very awful news to hear."
" Yes, My new identity is Samuel Adams, I am a wine interprenure. I will receive a new identification from the underworld of do-gooders. It will contain my picture and credentials of a made-up life to protect me. Others also traveled from the ruins of destruction safe to be around will become more relatives to keep them safe. They will all go by the last name of Adams."
Maggie listened enthused yet still inside herself for it was top-secret information. Someone, came up from behind them," Hello, I'm Lincoln Adams his brother, nice to meet you Maggie May."
" Danke nice meeting you also Lincoln." They extended hands shaking them, hers cold and clammy, his rough from hard work. Another voice heard, This time a young lady, " Hello, I'm Eve Adams, Samuel and Lincoln's Sister. Unmarried yet, except my expertise is grapes making a fine wine. Nice to meet you Maggie May."
    Time lapsed into American Amish Time once more. Leading us home to green pastures of Boston Amish, and Mennonites. Maggie May feeling more than excited. She felt like home belonged to her here at this place. Much to her liking is what it felt like.
Fater saw her first. And at her coming ran to meet his Maggie May dochder. She looked gut yet tired out. Mater soon followed him to greet her giving all kinds of hugs and kisses.  "Let's get you some food," Mater announced as they all held hands while walking back up to the farmhouse. 
      Esther and Rachel were there, all happy together again. Once inside large platers of Amish food. Trying to make Maggie Mays's favorite dishes. Scalloped potatoes and ham, baked beans with bacon drippings an pieces floating in a mixture. Thick grilled pork chops, mustard dressing. Homemade wheat bread an butter, split pea soup, and slabs of apple or cherry crumb pie.
     Pipping hot coffee or iced lemon tea, such good food today for our family and Maggie Mays' homecoming. She sat round the long cherrywood table on benches carved from the same wood. Telling them of her vacation among close friends. Then more families filed in to join them.