New Earth

Before long, the farmstead of Belgium Horses excelled. For reasons too numerous to name. God's Country came forth in numbers, lots of many. For example, plays a role in life in The Pioneer Town. Setting examples to follow not by directions set on paper for building material.
This house a human vessel shall be be built of blood and bone. By watching your pretisetters is to learn behavior while in motion. The body set in motion, the body of Christ, the river a body of water destined to be drunk from and cleansed. For a storm-filled river cleanses itself to pure water once more.
Milos's voice could be heard, traveling across the land of new log homes his company
Building. " Help please, another bundle of logs to all those in charge? The crew of Amishman looked up from what they were doing and finished to help out.
Right then the truckload of logs striped and varnished for outside use only came to where Milo stood. Hurriedly the truck unloaded by a log loader dropped to feet level, then a bulldozer equipped to pick them up and moved closer to where the home was being built.
To a hum of hammering, skid loaders, and men hollering crossed to each other. Time stepped up to a beat of laboring force. No time wasted, work, work, and more work to finish the job. Then on to the next one, build, build, build till finished. For their work never will end just keep going onward.
A sweltering hot sun goes down in the sky overhead. Time to stop for the day of work. Till tomorrow. Friday, then back once again on Tuesday early morning light.
Home to a vigorously scrubbed-up night, to the bathhouse on the property. Where bathtubs stood made from wood, and drained back into the piped outside plumbing. Also electricity run off a gas generator.
Tonight fit as a fiddle they were all going to town for a bingo night, and meal prepared by Church. They all looked forward to it actually. Starting at six in the evening. They'd drive the buggy bus up this time, not the truck. Mennonites have a license to drive a vehicle. And do with pleasure, easily getting around from place to place amongst other Mennonites like themselves.
All cleaned and spiffed up, Milo, Joshua, and Elizah. Tonight being toned down a bit from hard work all day. Sisters Gardenia and Olive came along with them. Lincoln Gardenia's son stay with the Nanny at her house, he is already down for the night in bed.
     Riding down the road in an Amish buggy bus, laughing, talking about the day at work, enjoying that the conversation immensely. All of them related brother and sisters. What more can you ask for gut company and related?
   Where it ever so humble there is no place like home. Church Singers started up , then a square dance caller , and his instrumentalists began to play. All of us there attending toe tappped. A fire inside a soul on fire attributed to a feeling of Gods light , sing along , enjoy , start square dancing.  
     Using a keen Mennonite Amish eye , tuning into single ladies about . Single ladies giving off an aura of feminine vibes to attract a dance partner for the evening. Older couples set around amongst them , looking on enjoying them all immensely. Smiling , and young adults at their table looking on relatives to them children.  
      Joshua, looked about for his old girlfriend, she changed her mind about him , finding solace in another Amish man. There they are laughing and smiling. His heart sunk , Fater said earlier not to look at them both. He shall listen to his advice taking his eyes off them to Maggie May who is dating Fernon Yoder.
     He'd left her go, yet he'd thought her dead at the time. Who would he have known about her life coming back from this time in a different place to return home once more.
    Elijah had been checking out Esther , for some time and then she had been looking at him. Waving at her , a light wave to let her know he is there. Pretty as she is, looking directly at him . Wow she is truly beautiful, he mused.
Setting his root beer on the table, walked over to Esther stopping at her elbow." Please sit no one else is using the chair." He agreed sitting down with the chair backed out not fit up to the table.
Rachel just knew no one would ask her to dance. Although she'd not admit to feeling like it. Smiling behind a masked feeling. Suddenly from the corner of her eye , there stood Milo, holding two root beers one for her , and himself. Iced cold , yumbly gut tasting going down the throat.
   " Danke Milo, it's delicious, homemade? He replied yes it was and sat across from her. A big  boned of a man , dark blonde hair deep set green eyes , square jaw . Deep baritone voice, strong very handsome indeed. Rachel feeling happy to be set next to him.
    There was an air about the place, love , warmth, and togetherness. Love is in the air, sometimes you just can't see the world without your own mind in the distance to where life takes you. 
     Fernon looked about as though he'd been living with his own world. A message arrived from his father, you are returning, those along with you also. Maggie May, is not , your wife had been captured and since been returned. You will reside in a castle on the ocean side villa forever.
     The witch whom catch dreadful spells has died , her heart seized from her chest and turned to stone. Life changed forever by this drastic measure. By the time you receive this message, you will all disappear to come back to me . Leaving behind no trace of you ever being there in Pioneer Amish Village. Yours Truly Father Coin.
      Just then the letter caught on fire burning to ashes , Fernon disappeared along with his staff who had came . Maggie May suddenly felt her heart leap in her chest. Something not felt by her before. Disappeared as it came to her.