The Big Shift

Towns all around, including the entire world shifted to another level. You see a big time clock embedded into the Earth's core. Included nature's timetable, weather, climate, temperature, and earth to its axis which keeps the entire world in a synchronized table of contents.
Our lord Father God's book is held in his hands to nurture and read. In the book of Revelations, a pole shift in our earth's cycles, Israel will be fighting with other sovereign leaders living in proximity to them. A fighting force shall come about trying to take over one another over a fierce urge to want too much authority, land, and more.
     What may come next will change the world for another thousands of years to come. For per say it will give us all our daily bread, an endowment to use as our very own. Resources to live by returned to everyone in abundance.
Times of wealth shall return to every class of people here on the earthly planet.
      A land of milk and honey comes to stay, all war shall cease, no more to bair arms against each other. Bad leaders shall no longer hold office any longer. Something so rare and never seemed before comes forth to acknowledge a system of no strife just faithful servants sent to
Work to build up a lost nation of the work ethic
Instilled forever. Yet overtaken by thieves disguised as friends. Instead of robbing employers blind to dam them to gain access to embezzled bank accounts. To which the American economy, leaving it aghast to maneuver itself to descent income to buy more
Business Opportunity only to go broke.
     Amish usually do very well in business and farming, because they live modestly in their means. To be honest, the time comes to believe in a higher self for everyone even those unbelievers, shall understand and believe. For God's visions of a new offer a glimpse of a new creation.
     God's promise points to Abraham in a new humanity. Good people will be rewarded with paradise. In accordance with the law of karma. Whom whatever you do to the least of my people that you do to me. Give shelter, clothes, and rest from whatever ails them.
     The old world moves into the new world. Where we shall leave a negative vibration to the positive, loyal, contrite way of life here on the earthly plane. Which is primarily a level of
Conciseness to which is from God's creator blessed. All our hearts will become kinder yet.
" I'm looking for a young lady by the name of
Maggie May Stoltzfus? Joshua Ebersole told Sheriff Beilor. " You see I had seen her before
" The Shift " taken place. Sir for some reason
Am unable to get to her farmstead where she resides."
     Sheriff Deputy response: " Joshua I will take affirmative action right away. Let me take her
Description down, ahuh ok? Mennonite." He continued writing until done." For the time being, structured as their world became, the earth must settle again. Lots of Bulldozers working to bulldozer debris away to put back into cracks made in the earth. Building up dirt levels to be even not odd.
     For a reason unknown, Joshua Ebersole must find Maggie Stoltzfus. His heart thought
Otherwise to be in love with her. Thoughts of him never seeing her again made him crazy. The Deputy Sheriff would keep him notified of her whereabouts.
      Standing watching the Deputy Sheriff drive away then. His brauddar walked up behind him and layed his hand on his shoulder. " You ok Joshua? Elizah Ebersole asked him. " Yes fine braudaar I just need to know where she is because I can't locate her ."
Elizah suggested they go driving where possible to get through and sightsee looking for answers." Elizah set his sights on Wanetta and had since contacted her spoken. Knowing full well how she be doing? Let's take the Jeep to maneuver over anything and everything," Eliza said. " Ok sounds gut, I shall let you drive Joshua." He agreed, and they started out on their way and a sun-shining day. Looking around appeared to be in an upheaval of earth
About them. To say the least completely different looking than ever before. The black four-door Ford jeep slowly made rounds around the village of Amish farms.
     Trees sideways by the roots, except farmsteads left in touched. Thank our God for it, because nothing would be left. Animals none killed to date, just upheavals of earth torn upward out of the ground. Later all would be grateful to see all they were saved from to survive such devastation.
Farmers waved to them, coming out into the yards to take a look at the world outside around them. Some had pics and shovels to use
Breaking up clods of dirt, then taking it down again. Smells outside of musty earth. A certain smell they'd never want to smell again.
Both Braudars agreed, mostly observation, less talking. A roadblock gaining entrance to where Maggie May lived, lines down all around, power lines upheaval. " Beyond there," Joshua pointed in the direction of her home.
      " I can not go any further in this direction, I just might get out an old order Amish map. Fater will know of a gut one to divulge. " Eliza, mentioned heading over to Wanettas. Headed in another direction, over hills to see their farmstead.
     Suddenly the horse reared up, whinnied and
Scared.  A monstrous-sized tree fell forward. Joshua came to a complete stop gently so as not to hurt this Belgium, by the name of Nell. Both Amishmans jumped down into the ground, to soothe a frightened beast such as Nell.
     " Feel better old girl," They both soothed. Harmonious together. Then checked out the place right then a bulldozer drove and lifted the tree out the way.  With smashing to the ground on the roadside. The Construction workers waved us onward. We drove forward on down the black dirt road.
     That's when we saw it A row of farmhouses still standing unscathed. " Phew, nothing was lost through the strange ordeal," Eliza said. He then pointed off in the direction of Wanettas farmstead.