The Investigation

Evening settled in and Maggie May, Esther, and Rachel. Finished eating supper, sitting on the porch, a very nice screened-in one. Drinking lemon tea, and eating raisins, almonds, and tiny pieces of chocolate mixed in.
Yumbly gut to eat.
    Maggie May brought it up again about the Gila monster. " That picture of the Gila monster still has me upset, I'm sorry I just can't quit shaking it."
Esther: Me either because this Gila features a grown man. It is out of the ordinary. To the point to make one scared to death actually."
Rachel: " I fear the worst is coming, furthermore, what is going to come out of it? For some reason, Fater said when and Mater was here to visit. Sheriff Deputy are camped up there searching for him. Scary to think isn't it?
I'm putting my trust in God right now. Gilas are certainly very dangerous. Public alert has been found out he's on the loose."
" By chance did you see the newspaper article on it , today front page. The Gila Monster beware , lock your doors stay safe. Road blocks out for safety, take care to look about you when
You're walking, make sure to walk in a group."
    Day by day, still looking for the Gila Monster. No sightings yet either, Earth Day kept themselves busy working and getting a step closer to Gods goals of a kingdom of abiding his will be done. Going to church modestly praying for the next generation to live in the eyes of God.
     Armed with a stun gun on the hip, Rachel, Esther, and Maggie May set out to work. Because water samples needed to still be sent in or the chapter of commerce would be notified about it. And this can't happen. Today Maggie May drove the Jeep again today. Sunny outside, green, green grace of the homeland of America.
    Something I am is omnipotent, from an ever-ongoing faith geared to be changed when necessary yet to give from your center called soul. Auras popping up off the lake, what's auras made of? Life lived in levels similar to earth layers to the core. Your aura an angel ring around your round head tells how many cells your body has lead.
Sounds bubble as if champagne in an uncorked bottle, we are entering the new earth. Animated animals frolicked about free of being charged of a hunter came to strike them down.
Pretty white billowy clouds hung from a light blue God sky-defining rainbow shot through the sky. Quaint cottages about, yards of pretty daylilies planted in bunches, small crab apple trees, and cherry and plum trees were strewn around the yard. Pennsylvania Dutch Amish ladies out in the garden tending it. Small children hung in the yards on ponies.
Chicken pens about well well-kept, pretty white chickens dotted the yards. Amishman in the fields tending to corn and beans. Horses, cows, herder dogs about herding them into the pasture.
Maggie May, dipped her test tubes in water, and pasted a white label on each wrote what it was. Gently putting each tube in a leather satchel, inside etched out place to put each one.
Rachel collected rocks and dirt samples, and Esther wrote down atmospheric conditions. Earth Day, out working, on a pretty summer day. Collecting and gathering testing, informed of the world in which we live is.
     Looking on his heart pounded, swam as not to be unnoticed. Something came to be, Gila Monster, became engrossed in the whereabouts of Earth Day. Scared inside for his well-being and safety. Knowing the Sheriff's department hunted him. Feeling afraid yet, wanting to overtake them, similar to his own feelings of despair.
Right then a The Deputies by boat driving around on the water by boat lurking to check for him to capture. Right then he'd swum below.
Down, down to the bottom. Next to a mermaid school. Hiding himself afraid totally of being recognized for he became in waters he is not welcome in. "Let's head home," Rachel said looking at them. "Let's do and go visiting tonight," Esther and Maggie May said. " Neighbors on our property that is ."
At day end after work, they sauntered to visit
The Amish they'd purchased the farm from. Relaxing this fine evening, ready to talk and drink the iced tea they'd brought along with plus Tea Cakes.
They waved knowing full well they knew ahead of time about the visit. Genuinely grateful for the invitation to come along. Wanetta Troyer She is their age, pretty, tiny build, big green eyes, and is brown-haired. wearing a heart bonnet, standing barefooted tonight. A petty yet plain gray cotton dress. Pleasant taking them inside the farmhouse.
Once inside mesmerized by its charm, lots of artwork all about the place. Wanetta, set the iced tea on the countertop and poured it into mason jars full of crushed ice from the ice box brought just today. She set them down, a pared apple and Teacakes, a pretty flower napkin.
Her Mater ( Bessy) her first name and Fater ( Adam ) his name. In the sitting room with our Mater and Fater. They also brought along coffee and bread triangles to share. All of them laughing over some old tales from long ago. Wanettas braudars straggled in from chores," "Hallo ", ladies they waved. Thomas Troyer, Thaddeus, and Jonathon Troyer in to eat supper in the back kitchen. Mayer Troyer had already to eat, homemade vegetable soup, and chunks of homemade wheat bread, drizzled in butter and honey. Tall mugs of milk and black coffee. Double chocolate cake.
In the kitchen where the Ladies sat visiting and eating, exchanging old stories. Before they realized it, Wanetta brought to the table a stack of cookbooks. She herself is a writer of one recently written and published.
The Amishman-filtered in the kitchen to join them in looking through cookbooks. " Cookbooks," They teased them. Laughing ." Let us see some then you can cook for us Men."
The night was such fun .