A Time Capsule

Some things don't ever change, a time just right for Gil to time travel. Coral Reef and The Team of Mermaids are all set to change. Gil wil face his destination to travel back where a witch cast a spell on him ruining his life.
   Tonight they were all worried for him, would he make it through? Or go to his death? When he left at the right time same day on which it had occurred, Gil headed to a open current in the electric wheel flowing in the creek pumping electrical current.
     Each of them hugged and sent him off for they'd never lay eyes on each other again. Gil had a backbone for he'd be ready to see his God, perhaps if he'd died. All at once full force threw himself into the water. Lightening crashed through his body.
     His Body whirled into a time capsule, flashes of light, and all at once he leaped back into his old life. Prince Fremont Coin, his Father, owned and operated coins made by Frederick. Because they made coins and money.
Fremont looked in the mirror, looking at his whole self. He felt his stomach, legs, arms last his face. Everything around him was unchanged, servants acted as if he'd not left, and the witch made him mind travel only through spiritual ritual.
Maggie May, thought of her old friends today. Inside her heart such love for they nursed her back to life. Then a notice up on a billboard. Gila Monster's body found all is safe and sound. Her heart felt torn and sad poor soul she'd thought. What really happened he shed his carcus returned his mind to being a Prince.
Tonight the wine vineyards party and Maggie May will be attending with Esther and Rachel. Mater and Fater attending. They'd drive the buggy bus up. Light-hearted because their other daughter came home after almost two years.
Gossip had risen about Joshua and Maggie May no longer dating. He'd not even looked sideways at her so intrigued by his new fiance. Everyone accepted it because Maggie May was thought to be dead. What else must happen in real-life circumstances?
The Three sisters went back to living at home together once more. Enjoying their alone time. Pumping Maggie May for information about her captive activity while she had been gone. She answered in a brief description, a summary of it all." I will tell you each night before bedtime. I met very interesting people of interest to you all, I'm sure of it. Who made sure I was nursed back to health. And more to come of it all a story unfolding." 
     " We are so glad you are back home, we love you so much Maggie May."
     " I love you too Esther and Rachel,  glad we are related, joking ." They all laughed. Hugging. Old Tabby Cat, hugged her legs, meowing, clinging to her legs. Maggie May picked up Tabby's kitty and loved her. Kitty purred loudly.
      Tonight is going to be such fun and to get to see old faces from her past once again. Being along with her sisters is even better. Square dancing, singing and lots of food.
     Prince came back to some terrible news, his wife Sheba, had been poisoned. He cried profusely, unable to comprehend this trader to do her such harm of hatred to take her life. Unable to save face about it all, his confident Father the King.
    King: We must act fast on this, for it will go to war immediately when it hits the news. For reasons you may never understand you must find a fill-in to be your wife an imposter. Otherwise, I'm in fear of being killed and our Government is overthrown."
     Prince, looking at him quizzically made strange to it ." Father, I'm in with you I just can not register it, because it's a lie Sir."
   " My Son it's either find a replacement for her or consider us dead. For her poisoning, brought an invitation to war. Not only will we save our lives the Country. You must tell no one and talk about it. Our message is she is sick from drinking unclean water from traveling to
Poor people's lands."
       Prince felt a bit overwhelmed, he was going to head back to see Maggie May and this happened. Suddenly praying for our lord's intervention, also taught to him from Maggie May. Soon a knock on his door of the apartment living quarters beautiful inside. " Prince, your morning breakfast," Baxter came through pushing a breakfast cart parked in the kitchen. " Good seeing you Prince, if you need something ring me on the house phone." with that he left and closed the door behind him.
     Prince moved to be able to get the food, an awesome sight. Hard-boiled eggs sliced in a cream sauce over biscuits, a pot of coffee in a real silver pot. Fresh sliced strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, French toast, and maple syrup. Milk, apple juice, ice water. He ate till full, rested, one thing though a wife, an actor.
     Time flew by and his hire of a stand-in look-alike filled in for him. They were twins almost, for a tiny tattoo Prince had a real one his body double fake paint of a star of David. Tiny behind his left ear.
       Traveling light he left with a bodyguard, top secret to be played off as his brother. Ned Coin, Fremont Coin himself. Together would travel underground back to the States from Waterfall Heights a small country overseas.
    They caught the train dressed outa of character, two men as Amish Mennonites. Clothes he himself order for them both, sending a trunk full of personals ahead of them. Maggie May would only know him through his disguise a neighbor.
      Before taking the trip both filled in secretly of their next adventure abroad. To those of us intrigued by money and prestige welcome to the real world of ruin of an upcoming war. Destined to intervene and save their small country.