Beginings

You wake up with a spinning head and pounding head ache. You're laying on some cold concrete. You stand up and look around to find creatures of many kinds walking the on the streets. They all looked like something out of your worst nightmare. You whip your head around and huge sign is staring you in the face  "Welcome to Hell". You feel your veins go ice cold. You thought oh my gosh and I actually dead but then a more horrifying thought seeps in to your head. You don't remember how you died or even what your name is. You look at your reflection and see a pale girl with white and black hair a black eyes, you look soulless. You grab a local news paper and read the date October 13 1952.

                                 Years Later

You decide to go by the name Jane and you soon realized you had no powers at all and no where to stay. Hell is very violent and you try to stay off the street as much as you can. You need some sort of money in me so you can afford a place to stay. So you look around for a while and finally you see your opportunity. You decide to sign a contract with one of the more powerful demons in Hell, his name is Henry. He is a short rabbit like creature and he specializes in singers and entertainers. He told you that you could be a star if you put your vocal cords to good use. Turns out you're a really good singer and that is how you make money. You end up becoming the most famous singer in all of the Pride ring. although Henry takes the most the money you can live comfortably as you can in Hell but it's ok. But Henry is good at getting you new songs out on the Radio stations to make them more popular with the public.

You went with him once to one of his meetings and met the Radio Demon, Alastor. You don't know what it is about him but something about him is familiar, but your lack of memory can't make out why that is. He looked at you with his eerie smile and you could see in his eyes he was thinking the same thing but maybe that was just your imagination because he never broke character. For an all powerful demon he was actually super nice and was such a gentalmen. At the end of our meeting you could hear the echo of screams coming from his radio and you knew that this demon was not one to be messed with.

A few years later Henry died due to the extermination so you were finally free from the contact. You continued to be the most famous singer in Hell  due to the fact that you would release songs to what was popular at the time since you couldn't remember your past so you never really connected to a time period. You would just mirror what the newest trends were and everyone loved you. You did this for decades and gained so much money and fame from it. You circled yourself with payed body guards to keep yourself safe. Although the money and fame is nice you can't help but feel yourself drifting further and further from yourself with every new trends being more vulgar than the last and when you look at yourself in a mirror you know this just isn't you but you have no idea who you really are. You pray on a miracle that will help you rediscover your past.