Showtime!

After one of your big sold out shows you go back in to your dressing room to unwind. Then look yourself in the mirror. You don't remember who you were but you know this it's you. The songs and clothes are just not who you are, you can feel it. You don't know how much longer you can keep the act up. Just then you hear a knock at your dressing room door. Your security guard lets them in and to your surprise it's Charlotte Morningstar, the princess of Hell.

You freeze not knowing if you should bow or shake her hand.

Then she says" Hi! I'm Charlie and I'm a huge fan of yours Jane! I was wondering since you seem to be a decent person, would like to join my hotel! Your presence there can perhaps encourage other sinners to also join the hotel! I know this is kinda random but I hope you consider it!"

You don't know what to say. You've heard about the hotel and it interests you but you know you can't be saved. You say. "Charlie I wish I could give it a shot but I'm not someone who I think can be saved".

Charlie says "non sense a believe that any one can be redeemed if they just put in the elbow grease and commitment to being a better person".

She laid her goal to get a demon in to heaven which sounds interesting but you don't believe it will work. You say "Listen Charlie I'm glad you're trying to make Hell a better place but I'm not someone you can  because I don't even know what sins I committed to be in Hell.

Charlie looks at you confused. "You mean you don't know how you got to Hell"?  She asked. 

You've never really shared your whole story with anyone but something about Charlie made you feel like you could trust her. So you answer her "Yeah one day I was dropped here and I don't even remember my own name or what my past life was like". You admitted.

Charlie thought for a moment and then said "Well maybe we could help you reconnect with your soul and then we can work our way up to redemption".

You thought about it for a minute but your mind was telling you to decline the offer because normally you would but you take one look in the mirror again and gazed at the stranger looking back at you. You decide to take her up on the offer out of hope that she will be the answer to your prayers and you'll finally find yourself again.