Like Brother Like Sister

Three of you walk back to the hotel, no one says a word. Charlie's plan didn't work, Vaggie has been lying to us the whole time she's been in Hell and then you can't get back in to heaven because heaven just doesn't care. You almost want to laugh about how terrible this situation is and now Adam is gonna target the hotel next extermination. You feel your sanity start to slip. What's the point of trying to be good in Hell if heaven will only see you as a demon.

You get back to the hotel and as soon as they see that you're still there, they already know it didn't go well. You and Husk have dinner together and you tell him how bad everything went and how corrupt heaven has become. But as much as everything sucks right now it's nice to see his face after you thought you'd never see it again.

After a very delicious dinner Husk takes your hand and says "Liz we can't date."

Your heart drops. You say " why not, I thought that you liked me I".

Husk cuts you off and says "I do love you! But your brother owns my soul and I don't know what he will think if he finds out.....I don't want my soul to torn apart, I'm sorry." Then Husk leaves.

You run to your room crying. Everything today has gone from bad to worse. Again you feel your sanity drift more and more but you try to keep it together. Mascara is running down your face But you can't stop crying. Then there's a knock on your door. You think to yourself, for fucks same can everyone just leave me alone and stop knocking. You already know who it is befit you open the door, it's Alastor.

You say "What do you want?"

Alastor says "Hey Lizzie how are you doing?"

You almost want to laugh at him, you say "I don't know Alastor how does it LOOK like I'm doing right now?!"

Alastor is taken aback for a second. He says "Well somebody didn't have a good day I see".

You are so angry. How could he be smiling while watching his sister suffer like this. You say "You know what, yeah I am having a bad". Your voice starts to sound different and more distorted.

you say "I got sent to Hell because I was worried about my brother who went all psychopathic cannibal after I died. And then the only other person that I've ever actually liked dumped em because you own I'd fucking soul! So yeah Alastor I'm having a really bad day!"

Alastor sits next you and says "Liz, who in Hell are you talking about, I own quite a few souls you know".

You say "Oh yes I know you're so successful down here, pardon my vagueness I was actually talking about the cat I've been hanging out with for the past few weeks, you fucking idiot!!"

He says "Liz I'm not appreciating the attitude and Husk is alcoholic gambling machine, he's not good for you my dear."

You Connor believe your brother right now. You say "Oh for sure but it's fine for me to hang out with A a crazy cannibal serial killer, oh yeah makes total sense brother".

Alastor buried his face in his hands and says "My god Elisabeth for someone who is over 100 years old you still act like quite the teenager".

You feel your anger snap like a twig you twist your head around and suddenly there are voodoo symbols in the air but this time they're coming from you. Your height hey bigger and you feel yourself feel  more powerful. Alastor runs the door but you're there before he is.

White tentacles lift you up higher as you stare down at Alastor.

His ears are back and is holding is cane very tightly and he says "Sis please stop this ok! I refuse to fight you, let's talk about this. I'm sorry that all that happened to you and I know it's because of me ok?! Just calm down, please".

You snap out of and hit the ground hard. Alastor picks you and puts you in bed. You feel awful and you have no idea what came over you. You say "Al I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

Alastor sits by your bed and says "It ok Liz, I forgot you can't take a joke".

You feel like you should be mad but your not, you actually laugh a bit

Alastor continues "Husk is in debt to me, it was his own choice to sell his soul to me, it's not like a took it by force or anything. But I see the joy he brings you darling and maybe I could arrange something, but it could take a while".

You actually can't believe it. You brother is actually doing something nice. You give him a huge hug and that's when you remember the cell phone.

You say "Oh but one good thing did happen today".

Your brother smiles and asks "Really, what might that be dear".

You say "Well before court we had sometime to kill".  You hand him your phone and he side eyes you and for a while. Then you realize he doesn't know how to use a phone either so you show him how to push play on the voice recording.

When our mother's voice starts to fill the room Alastor completely freezes. He stays that way throughout the whole video with the occasional point here and there. Then towards the end our amazing mother says "No matter what happens Alastor, just smile your way through". With Al lets out a giggle and hands you back your phone.

He says in his real Louisiana voice "I'm glad she's doin good....Ive missed her voice so much. I thought that when she found out what I did she's hate me."

You say "Well she was certainly surprised but she'd never stop loving you, in fact she was impressed that you even became an over lord".

He smiled an actual smile that looks real. Then he looks at you and says "Thank you Liz".