Girl with the plan

You wake up with a terrible hang over. You scroll on your phone a bit but decide it's time to actually get up. You look at the time and it's 8:30 which is actually pretty early for you.

You go down stairs and the party from last night is gone and replaced by the normal hotel furniture. You see Alastor and Charlie talking but it seems quite serious from the look on Charlie's face so you decide to listen in on their conversation from the top of the stairs where they can't see you.

Charlie: "I don't know what to tell you Al but it just sounds like you're in love."

Alastor: "No Charlie I'm not in love with her the way you are thinking! but I just don't know how to explain it. I just really care about her and I-I don't even k now why." He is getting a bit frustrated now.

Charlie: "Well maybe you just want to be really good friends with her, and that is a totally normal feeling Alastor".

Alastor: sigh* "Charlie I can't explain the feelings I have toward her. I have close women friends like Mimzy but, this feels so different.... Jane is someone that I've felt close to but, I barely even know her.

Charlie: Alastor it sounds like you're having really complicated feelings right now and I want to help you in anyway I can! But.... the first step is to be honest with your feelings Al....Do you love her?"

Alastor: He doesn't speak for a moment "Yes I do love her, I care about her very much. But there is still something missing and I cannot put my finger on what it is yet.

Your heart jumps in to your throat and all you can hear is the sound of your heart beating just a little too fast. Why would Alastor the Radio Demon be in love with ME! You know you've always felt some kind of connection and obviously he feels it too but you don't believe it's in a romantic way. The feelings you have are all over the place. You don't know what to think. You just stay in your room looking at the wall trying to make sense of everything. When Charlie walks in to your room with a gleeful smile on her face.

"Hey Jane you've been in your room for a while and I just wanted to see how you were feeling after last night" said Charlie.

You said "Oh- um yeah I'm feeling fine just a bit hangover from last night."

Charlie gave you some Tylenol and water and went on. "So I think I've come up with a pretty good plan for you to regain your lost memories".

You perk right up, after all that happened this morning you almost forgot about the plan she was making. Charlie goes on "So since you regained some memory when you were sing and the fact that you must have been a singer in your past life. I think we should have huge concert and you have to preform a song that is actually you instead of what you've been singing. That way more memories might pop up or possibly all of them!"

You think about for a second but then say "Charlie people aren't going to like the songs that are just me! The crowd will end up hating it."

Charlie grabs you and looks at you straight in the eye and says "Jane you got this, just have more faith in yourself, also this isn't about what other people think, this is about getting your life back".

You look at her for a moment and agree to go on with the show but you feel unbelievably stressed about it.

You go down stairs for a drink to calm your nerves. You must look stressed because Husk looks concerned about you. "You alright there Jane or are you still upset about how bad I beat you at Poker last night?" He laughs.

The joke caught you so off guard that you laugh too. Husk is smiling at you as you laugh and you say "What are you smiling at".

He responds "Oh nothing it's just that you're actually quite pretty when you laugh".

You feel you face get very hot, no one has ever flirted with you this openly but you just shrug it off. "So what are you actually concerned about Jane?" Husk asks.

You say "Well Charlie came up with a plan to get my memories back but I'm not a fan of it."

Husk replies " Oh shit that sucks but what is her plan that sucks so bad".

You say "Well she wants me to sing at a concert and make a song that is actual at me but there are two problems with her plan. 1st being that how am I supposed to write a song that is actually me when I don't even know who I am and 2nd I doubt whatever that song may be will not be good and everyone will hate it".

Husk looks at you and says " Hey I'm sure the song will be great and who cares what the other fuckers think as long as you get your memories back then who the hell cares."

You know he's right so you nods your head and stand up and grab Husks paw and say "Thank you so much, whiskers". He blushes hot red for a second but ends up rolling his eyes but gives you a faint smile. You head back upstairs and start writing your new song.