Dinner

You go down the stairs and you see the most elegant party you've ever seen. It's a very small party but it's fancy nonetheless. The classic vintage music rings in your ears and for a second it feels like a home you can almost see but can't yet reach.

You sit down at the table surrounded by all sorts of demons. Most of them you could recognize like Charlie with her red flapper dress and white feathers in her hair pinned up in a bun. Then there was Vaggie in a dashing tux. Laughing with Charlie. Then to my surprise I saw the famous Porn star AngelDust. I've never met him but I've seen his face on build boards all over Hell. Then of course there was Alastor in his regular suit as it already fitted the time period. There were a few new faces too like a very grumpy looking cat. He's wearing a decent enough white tux and his lips are always on some kind of bottle. Then there was a little woman with one huge eye. She looked as though she was hyped up on sugar cocaine she was wearing a white dress with white feathers in her hair and she was frantically setting the table for dinner.

Then Alastor stood up poofed up a big meal right in front of us and said "Alright everyone our supper is served, it's my own mothers recipe, its her famous jambalaya now eat up so we can dance to the best music the world has ever produced". You dig in and it's the most amazing jambalaya you've ever tasted but you can't help but feel something is definitely missing. You think about just eating it but the nagging in your head won't let you. So you excuse yourself from the table. You walk to the kitchen with your plate but Alastor eyes you as you walk to the kitchen thinking you don't like his mother's scrumptious jambalaya.

You walk in grab some seasonings. You mix up some seasoning not really knowing what you are doing. You've an always loved to cook so you just trust the process. You mix it in to the jambalaya and take a bite. It's the most amazing thing you've ever eaten although you feel as though you've tasted it before. Then Alastor forms behind looking a bit angry.

"Did you just ruin the ruin my mother's perfect recipe? my dear" he said with an eerie tone.

You try to choke out a sentence but the Voodoo symbols start swirling all around you and his eyes turn to old radio dials. Then Alastor said in a scary vintage voice "You're going to regret that, love". You close your eyes waiting for the worst when suddenly Charlie comes through the kitchen door.

"You two have been gone for a while and we are done with our food but we don't want to start the party without you guys so hurry up and get those dance moves ready!" Alastor looks at her calm as a cucumber, and the voodoo signs around you must have vanished.

"Oh yes Charlie we've been chatting for so long now that I almost forgot. thank you darling" after Charlie left Alastor turned his attention back to you but before he could do anything you held out your plate for Alastor to at least try it. He was hesitant but he ends up taking the plate. He was excepting to hate it but once he took a bite, the plate fell to the ground. Alastor eyes went big and his smile wavered. He was shocked but he recovered himself quickly. He said "It's alright". Then he shut the door and left. Just then the music started to get louder and you know the party had just started.