A little party never killed nobody

The party looks super fun. Charlie and Vaggie are twirling together on the dance floor and Angels Dust is doing his own interesting choreography that includes a pole. But Alastor is no where to be seen. You decide to grab a drink at the little bar. You sit down and ask for a vodka cranberry to get your mind off of things for a bit. You and the grumpy cat Husk strike up a conversation. You both make some funny snarky jokes and even play a round of poker that you lost badly on. Then when the drinks hit you, you get loose and start to dance on the dance floor. It's at this point that you notice Alastor has returned and he's sitting with Husk and Niffty but you are so many drinks in you don't even care.

After a while Alastor taps you on the shoulder. " I'm terribly sorry about earlier my dear. I guess I get a little too carried away when my mother is involved. But anyway I was wondering if I could make it up to you and have this next dance with you."

You are a little bit startled but the drinks made your head fuzzy so you accept his offer. You wait for the next song and it's an actually a fun upbeat song. You and Alastor join hands and he starts swinging you across the floor. To your surprise he's a phenomenal dancer but you can keep up with him easily. You came to Hell with only the natural ability to sing and dance so this type of stuff is what you love to do.

After the song Alastor sat you down at his table with a glass of water waiting for you. "My you are quite the dancer my dear. Most of the time ladies have a hard time keeping up with my smooth moves." he laughed "Who taught you how to dance like that darling".

You thought for a moment but as usual, there was a wall blocking your entire living life from you. You say "Wish I could tell you but I have no clue". Alastor looked as though he wanted to say something but he was cut  off by Charlie with a microphone about to make a speech.

"Hello everyone this party is absolutely amazing and I would just like to thank Alastor for putting this all together." to that Alastor raised his crystal Champaign glass toward her.

Charlie continues "Anyway this has been a great way to welcome our new guest Jane to our hotel family! Now if it's ok with Jane I would like to ask her to sing a little sing for us". You took a deep breath. You knew this was coming.

You walked up to the little stage and started through the playlist Charlie gave you. They are all 1920s songs and you don't recognize any of them. You decide to go with the "Your never fully dressed without a smile" song because you had just watched the movie "Annie" last week.

You put on the song and you start to sing. It's a fun song but then something crossed your mind. This song isn't being recorded or preformed for thousands of people to hear. No, this was just for these amazing people so you start to get loose and have fun with it instead of trying to be perfect.

  Everyone is dancing along having a great time and so are you. You even catch a glimpse of Alastor who is also dancing along.

You're about to finish the song when a strange energy goes through you like a shock of electricity. Then a glimpse of a flash back enters your head.

FLASHBACK

You're on a bright stage with white satin gloves and an old microphone in front of you. The crown is dancing and singing along. They are normal humans dressed in 1920s apparel. But then just as it started it then stopped and it was over.

You snap back to reality and everyone is staring at you. You feel your face get hot and Charlie rushes you off the stage and back to your room.

"Jane are you ok what happened down there? Did you get too hot because I'm so sorry if the lights were too hot."

You reply "No it definitely wasn't the lights." 

Then Charlie said "Oh, then what was it?"

I looked up at her and said "I-I Think I got a flashback from my  living life".

Charlie's concerned frown turned into a giant grin "That's great Jane that means you're making progress. What was the flashback of.... IF you don't mind me asking".

You smiled and said "It was of me preforming in front of a 1920s crowd of actual people, I must have been some kind of performer back in my prime or something".

Charlie smiled big and said "Well that's great. Now get some sleep I'll come up with a plan for you tomorrow". She closed the door but, you had a hard time sleeping.

You replayed that memory in your head over and over again trying to spot something new each time but eventually you drifted off to sleep.