Family Reunion

You open the door and Alastor is standing in the door way with his eerie grin. You start to say something but your cut if by Alastor giving you a huge hug and you feel as though your ribs are gonna crack.

He says "Liz oh how I've missed you but what kind of crime did YOU commit to even end up down here. You were nothing but a saint as far as I knew."

You're a bit surprised by the hug but you're also a bit hesitant to tell him your whole story so you say "Well brother I could say the same thing about you as well".

He looks down at his shoe for a moment and takes a seat on the chair and says "Well I asked you first my dear".

You give him a hard stare but you tell him everything. "Well after the car crash I actually landed in heaven. Then like 30 years later I over head Adam talking about the extermination, which non of the angels know about by the way. So I sort of attacked him out of rage and he sent me in to hell to keep my mouth shut but when I landed here I forgot my whole past."

Alastor was in shock "You were in heaven?! Did you see mom at all?"

A wave a sadness hits you. Alastor hasn't seen mom in so many years, and to see that he still cares about her proves that he's got some humanity in him. You say "Yeah she's doing great Al but, she missed you so so much."

You see his smile start to falter but he recovers it. He says "And why did you attack Adam instead of just telling other angels or something, what you did was not smart at all and it did was put you in so much danger dear?"

You say "I was so mad and worried that I may have gotten a little carried away."

Al says "Worried about who? Some random sinners you don't even know?"

You say "No I was worried about you Al, when one mom's friends died and told us you were killed from some crazy hunters mom and me looked everywhere for you in heaven but we never found you, obviously. So we came to the conclusion that you must be in hell for some reason. So when I head that souls were being killed in Hell, you came to my mind and the thought of you being gone for good-I". You break down in to tears.

Alastor puts him arm in your shoulder and says "Lizzie I'm alright, it's ok."

You say "Your not alright at all your a literal over lord in hell, last I knew you, you were the sweetest guy I knew, not psychopathic, murder!"

Alastor brushes your tears away and says "listen a lot of things happened after your death".

You stare at him and say "Well no shit, but now it's my turn to start asking questions".

Alastor smile widens "Well then, ask away my dear sister".

You start "Did you ever recognize me at all in Hell?"

He says "Not really I just thought your voice sounded a lot like my sister but I didn't make any direct connections unit after the little concert".

You ask "What were you going to ask me after the concert?" Al's face gets a bit red "Well this is a bit awkward but I cared about you a lot and couldn't figure out why because I never care about random people so much. So I thought you put some kind of spell over me."

You both laugh at that. You ask another question "When did you start killing people down in New Orleans?"

He answers "Oh that easy the first guy I killed was the man who hit you with his car. He was drunk, so I killed him and I thought what better way to get rid of the evidence than to eat him, then it just spiraled from there, no big deal".

You said "NO BIG DEAL? Al you killed people and ate them what about that is "not a big deal"

Al responds "Oh sis, don't act like such a hypocrite, I just you chowing down on some delicious fingers. The bones are still on your table darling".

He got you there but you press on "How did you become so powerful in Hell?"

He says "Oh my dear, in was many things like striking deals with sinners for their souls and stuff but one thing that could help you dear sis is that the voodoo mother dearest taught us is very useful down here".

You take note of that. Your mom taught you a lot of voodoo in her final years while your brother was away and say "Well in that case you better watch out because I know more voodoo than you". You laugh.

He says "Really how do you figure that one Elisabeth?"

You say "I spent more time with mom than you did, while you were off chasing your radio dreams, I stayed and mom never stopped teaching".

He laughs and says "Maybe you could teach me a thing or two sis". He laughs but all the sudden he gets really serious.

"I've missed you so much Liz, I thought I'd never see you again but it appears I found you just in time. You see Charlie is trying to get a meeting with heaven to stop the extermination. I thought it would go horribly wrong but now you my dear, are proof that an angel can fall so, who's to say a demon can't rise. Please come back to the hotel, maybe we can get you back to heaven too where you're safe".

The thought of reuniting with your mother gives you a sense of hope so to go back to the hotel with you brother. United at last.