Old Friends

You walk up to the hotel with your bags in hand. You walk up to the receptionist who looks sort of like a moth monster.

She said "Um- Hello Jane I'm a huge fan of yours especially your 70s album and uh my name is Vaggie and um-welcome to the hotel. " You smiled and blush a little. It's funny how you've been recognized like this for a long time but yet you never got used to all the compliments. She hands you your room key and Charlie shows you to your room.

"I'm so excited you've actually come to stay! Also I have a little surprise for you. We are having a roaring 20s party in your name since you are quite the celebrity around here and we thought we'd throw you a little party". You were really surprised and excited. The 20s wasn't a decade you had to sing for and had never experienced, it was something new.
You finally get to your room and it's nothing special but it will certainly do.

A few hours later you get ready for the little party. You pin up your hair with red feathers as you've seen ladies do for that time period. Then suddenly there was gentle knock at your door. You open the door and to your surprise the Radio Demon was looking down at you. You feel your veins freeze up because you thought the eerie deer was gone because he hadn't made an appearance in over 7 years. Then he says

"Hello dear! long time no see" he laughed  "When Charlie told me you were considering staying at the hotel I thought she was being delusional but here you are."

You felt frozen you didn't know what to say, you just kept staring at those red familiar eyes of his. Then he said " You know my dear that ravishing hair style really does suit you much more than those more modern hair styles you put upon your head".

You blushed a little and said "Thank you I quite like it myself too." His toothy grin became even bigger and now reaching his big red eyes.

"Well Darling I hope you bring your dance moves and that gorgeous voice of yours for my party this evening."

I smiled and said "Your party?" Then Alastair said "Why yes it's my party dear, who do you think suggested the spectacular theme of the greatest American period of them all, the roaring 20s".