Pre-Show Jitters

You arrive at the concert and you can feel your heart wanting to jump out of your chest. You spent weeks writing this song but it still doesn't feel perfect. You see Charlie walk your way so you pull yourself together.

she's says "Hey Jane everything is all set up for tonight and it looks like the concert is actually sold out!"

You feel your eyes go big. So many people are coming to watch you perform your mediocre song. But you don't want to let everyone down, including yourself. So you'll just have to just fake it till you make it, so you reply "I'm so excited for tonight, the crowd is going to be ecstatic".

Charlie gives you a big smile and continues working on the lighting. Then you see Husk hiding backstage with a flask in his hand. "

Hey Whiskers, whatcha doing over here?" You ask.

Husk looks at you and smiles "Just hang around so Alastor doesn't put me to work." He can tell I'm nervous and says "Hey you got this Jane I'm sure this gonna be the best song you've written yet."

You blush and you can feel your eyes start to water but you try not to let Husk see them but of course he does. He puts a hand on my shoulder and pulls you in to a big hug. You feel your face now bright red and butterflies in your stomach.

It's about 10 minutes until the show starts and you're trying to keep your nerves down. You put on your sparkly red dress and white and red feathers in your hair since you liked so much the last time. Then Alastor appears next to you. You've been avoiding him all week because you don't know what your feeling are toward him anymore.

He's says "Oh my Jane there are certainly a lot of people here to see you" You take a look outside the curtain and he's right. Alastor gives you a faint smile and says "Jane can I talk to you about something?"

You look at your phone and see that there is 3 minutes until the show starts and you cannot deal with these pre show jitters and Alastor trying to confess his feelings for you so you say "I'd love to chat but it's gonna have to wait till after the show Alastor." He nods and takes a step back.

Then if Alastor does confesses your gonna have to turn him down. You've grown quite fond of Husk and it would be dishonest to say you didn't have feelings for him. So you walk to the center of the red curtain knowing that if you reject the Radio Demon You'll probably be erased. So you decide to put everything you got in to this song. As they draw back and you know the show has finally begun and it's the biggest crowd you've seen in a long time.