Deals

We walk back to the hotel making fun jokes at each other just like we used to.

You say "You know that had to be the 20th time you've messed up mom's jambalaya".

He says "oh please I never wrote it down so I just improvise". You both laugh.

Alastor says "Oh yeah? Well how does it feel that I'm one of the main reasons that you became popular on Earth and in Hell?" You both laugh again

You say "Alright Al I know this is Hell and all but seriously dude you've got to keep up on your teeth, I mean I don't know if your scary demon self or your bad breath that actually scares people".

You laugh but Alastor's eyes turn to radio dials and glitches and says "what did you say my dear?"

Your heart beats in your ears and say "n-nothing".

But then Alastor is back to normal in a blink of an eye. "Oh I'm just messing with you sis calm down".

You put on a smile but you feel off, it's like a reminder that this demon in front of you isn't exactly the brother you used to know.

You make it back to the hotel and everyone is cleaning and cooking very fast.

When Charlie sees you she runs up and gives you a big hug and says "Oh I'm so happy you're here Jane!! You came just in time my dad is actually coming over later today and the more smiling faces the better!!"

You hug her back and say "Thanks Charlie but from now on you can call me Lizzie".

Charlie smiles even bigger "Oh yes I forgot!! You've got to tell me all about your past after my dad leaves!!" You give her a nod and you walk over to the bar were Husk is cleaning glasses.

You lean over the counter and say "Did you miss my Husk?"

Husk shoots up and when you sees you he leaps over the counter a gives you a hug "You bet I did Jane, where do you run off too?"

You say "Oh just finding myself again but you can actually call my Lizzie since that's my actual name".

Husk studies your face for a minute and says "So you are Alastor's sister, aren't you?"

Your face gets a little hot, you didn't realize that it was that obvious. You say "Yeah, what gave it away?"

Husk laughs a bit "I don't know probably the fluffy ears on your head. He also talked about his sister and I remembered her name was Elisabeth so it wasn't hard to put two and two together."

You're about to order a drink but then you hear a knock at the door, Lucifer.

He comes in like a whirl wind. He talks so fast that he looks like he's having a panic attack or an anxiety attack but also still trying to play it cool, it's not working. Alastor is also being weird. He's being very "touchy" with Charlie with putting his hand on her shoulder and this visibly gets a rise out of Lucifer.

You have no idea what your brother can gain from pissing of the most powerful being in Hell but it's quite entertaining, Husk even made popcorn. You think it's harmless bicker until Alastor swears at the literal king of Hell. Me and Husk are shocked. Your thinking that your brothers dead, but thankfully Charlie steps in and no one gets hurt. Then the two argue for a WHILE but it's interrupted by a weird stranger.

She's short and wearing a 1920s feather headband. Her name is Mimsy. You remember her from your living life. You HATED her. She always tried to be a famous singer like you and she always tired to get Alastor to play her songs on the radio. She was always using him for his radio show. You watch as your brother and her share a hug and it makes your blood boil.