This must be heaven

You pack your bags ready to go to heaven. You don't know how much free time you'll have but you're hoping it will be enough to at least see your mom. You go down stairs early to say your goodbyes. They're all sad but then you get to Husk and you can hardly bear it He gives you a hug and says

"I'll never forget you Liz."

Your eyes are so teared up that you can't even see him. You say"I won't forget you either".

Then you had to say good bye to your brother. At this point tears are already rolling down your cheeks. You give him a hug and of course in Alastor fashion he says "Hey smile my dear you know you're not fully dressed without one".

You try and choke out a laugh but it feels more like a sob.

Then just like that a portal to heaven opens and you know it's time to go. You look over at Husk who is crying but trying not to show it and then Alastor still has his smile plastered on his face but he was twitching and glitching all over the place. It almost made you want to stay here with them but you made a deal so, you step in to heaven.

Heaven is just how you remembered except it's more modern. We try to enter but Peter won't let us because we're not on his list until Sera and Emily shows up. They greets us and lets us in. You walk for a while and listen to Emily and Charlie talk. They sound and talk like they could be sister.

Then you see a familiar street and your heart skips a beat.

You ask Charlie "Hey how long do we have until the trial?"

She answers "Only a few hours, why?"

You say "My mom lives down that road I think and I just want to see her again".

Charlie gives you a pat on the back "Of course you can Lizzie". So you walk down the street and everyone is giving you weird looks because you still look like a demon. They look so judgmental and rude. Then your standing in front of the amazing blue house

You let yourself in and see your mom cooking in the kitchen. She looks up and immediately stops what she's doing.

She says "Oh my is that really you Lizzie?"

You say "Yeah mom it's me".

She runs over to you and gives you a hug "Oh Lizzie I've missed you so much but, were did you go and you looks so....different".

You knew this was coming so you tell her the whole story.

She's says "That Adam is gonna pay for messing with my kid!"

You calm her down and explain the situation. She says "So you were in hell for 70 years with no idea of who you were?"

You reply "Yeah it's not until Charlie helped me out and I was able to recover my memory".

She says "Oh my poor baby but what do you mean when you were talking about exterminations I've never heard of them doing that before?"

So then you have to try to explain that to her and she looks as though she's seen a ghost. "Oh no your poor brother he died so long ago he probably-".

Her eyes fill up with tears but you shake her out of it "No ma he's fine he actually doing pretty good for himself down there".

Your mom looks so relieved "Oh thank the lord. So you is Alastor doing in hell?"

You tell her how's he's an overlord in Hell and she surprised but thankful that her baby is still "alive"

It's getting close to the court time so you have to tell your mother goodbye for hopefully not the last time but she stops me on the way out

"Liz I'm hoping this goes well so you can come home but just in case it doesn't, just know that I will always love you, and your brother so make sure you tell him that if you see him again".

You give her a nod but you have an even better idea. You try your best to explain how a phone works and youhave her voice record a message so that Al can hear his mothers voice again, and just in case everything does work out, you can just send it to Charlie. So with that you leave the house and prepare yourself for court.

You meet Charlie and Vaggie and you walk in to a beautiful building. Vaggie seems quite nervous for some reason but Charlie looks as determined as ever. You all walk into a high court of angels of all kinds. Then you see Adam with one of his demonic angel soldiers.

He looks pretty happy and care free until he sees me walk in and if it wasn't for the mask you know his face must have dropped so you give me a big flashy smile and a wink.

Court begins and Charlie purposes her main idea. She's doing a fantastic job but something fishy is going on with the angelic court, turns out they have no idea what makes a person go to heaven or hell, what a fucking joke. You watch as everyone spy's on Angeldust and he's making all the wrong moves. Is hard to watch but Charlie stands her ground she demand a list of what actually qualifies a souls to enter heaven, and she gets a list from Adam that is.....interesting to say the least.

1. Act selfless
2. Don't steal
3. Stick it to the man

You think to yourself. How the fuck is this guy in charge of so much? Well they watch Angledust more and he actually does good things for once. He completed everything on the list.

Everyone in court is fighting with each other on what to do. Adam is pissed and tries to tell Charlie off but, he mentions the exterminating on accident and the room goes wild. No one knows what to think, even the seraphims don't.

Then Sera says "Elisabeth I will hear your claim and perhaps it will help further this discussion".

Your hands are very sweaty and your heart is pounding but now it's time to be brave.

"I was a soul on Earth and when I passed I was brought here to heaven. Then about 30 years later I was cleaning these very floors when I over heard Adam talking about the extermination. Now I've never been a violent person but my brother is a soul in hell and the thought of him being gone for good made me a little violent. I know it wasn't the right thing to do but I know a lot of angels who would do anything for their loving family".

Sera looks shocks and so does Emily. They both glare at Adam who tries to defend himself.

He says "Are you really going to believe her! She just made all of that up! I mean wheres the proof?!"

Sera silences him with her hand and all the sudden you feel this pressure in your head. It hurts so much you try not to scream out in pain. But then you see your living life flash before the giant projection orb. You watch yourself grow up and it would have been bitter sweet, if your head wasn't feeling so dizzy. You also see your brother again from when he was normal, Vaggie and Charlie watch in awe of how nice he used to be. Then it gets to the part where Adam throws you into the Hell portal.

Everyone is again shocked. The court goes wild and everyone is mad and confused. Then out if no where Adam comes down like a sore loser and reveals that Vaggie was actually an angel. Now it's your turn to be shocked but your head ached so bad with this pain in your head you don't say much.

Sera silences the crowd and says "I'm sorry, but theres no proof that a sinner can be rehabilitated into heaven".

Charlie is on the ground crying for many reasons but Sera didn't talk about your next fate at all so you say "what about me, Miss?"

She looks at you with a hint of pity in her eyes and says "I'm sorry but you are now a demon and we can't help you".

You're so in disbelief and anger you say "So you're just gonna let Adam get away with this?!"

But Sera turns around and leaves. You can't believe what just happens but then a portal sucks you back to Hell.