The Devil Herself

Every hair on your body stands up as you walk down stairs eyeing her every movement. Charlie looks super happy to see her mom.

She says "Mom! I've missed you so much. We're have you been?!"

Lilith Just laughs and says "Oh Charlotte I've missed you too. I've been gone doing important things, but I'm back now".

Charlie introduces everyone to her. The she got to me and says "This is Liz and she's actually a false fallen angel from heaven".

Lilith laughs and says "False? I haven't heard of any fallen angels since your dad, Charlotte. How do you know she's even telling the truth?"

Charlie says "Oh we know, we saw the whole thing happen at the court in heaven".

Lilith says "Oh yes I almost forgot about the hearing you had. Sounded like a lot happened".

Charlie says "I'm yeah I lot di-. How did you know about the trial?"

Lilith froze not knowing what to say but then Charlie guesses "Have you been in heaven this whole time?"

Lilith sighs and say "Yes I've been in heaven, doing very important things, for Hell".

Charlie looks as though she doesn't believe her but then Alastor walks down stairs and freezes as though he's seen a ghost.

Lilith sees him and pulls a glowing purple chain from her purse that also appears around Alastor's neck. She pulls it forward and Alastor falls down the stairs.

You try and rush her but Husk hold you back.

Lilith turns around to you and says "Ohh that's why you looked to familiar, you must be related to my pet fawn".

You don't say anything because that's what she wants and you refuse to give in to her wishes.

She kneels down to Alastor and picks up his head  she says "What are you doing here old friend?"

At this point Charlie goes in front of her mother and says "What are you doing?! This is Aalstor and he's been very helpful to this hotel, more than you so leave him alone.

Lilith just shrugs and the chain disappears. You go help your brother up and his smile never left but his eyes tell a much different story.

Charlie and Lilith go into a different room to talk while you go up stairs with Husk.

He says "That's was rough, I almost feel bad for the guy".

You look at him and say "almost?! That was awful. God I don't know why he would make a deal with her".

Husk puts his arm around you and says "Listen I know he's your brother and all but, Alastor treated me bad for many years so.......to me it feels like karma".

You want to be mad but you're not. You understand where Husk is coming from.

Later that day you go down stairs to make some dinner and you find Alastor and Charlie having a heated discussion. At this point you try and mind your business but you hear everything because of how loud they are.

Charlie: How am I supposed to convince her to let you go?"

Alastor:I'm not sure but you made a deal with me and this is the favor I ask".

Charlie "Yeah an impossible one!"

Alastor: You her child my dear, so if she cares about you then she will do it".

Then they started to speak quieter so you couldn't hear any more of it. You feel bad for Charlie and your brother. This problem has gotten so complicated that your feels like it's gonna explode.

You finally go to bed. You're curled up next to Husk and you drift off to the sound of his breathing. You wish your life could stay like this. With Husk you feel calm and loved.

Next morning to wake up to explosions coming from outside the hotel. You look out the balcony and see Charlie and Lilith fighting.

You and Husk run down  stairs to find your brother on the ground in a pool of blood. You rush to him and to your relief he's still breathing.

He says "Liz run far away from here. Lilith took all my power".

Your eyes start to tear and you say "What happened?"

He says "Lilith didn't like the redemption idea because she's been working with heaven the whole time. So when Charlie found out....she got a bit angry but, then when Lilith found out about our deal she...did this".

Then you hear a big crash followed by the sound of Charlie's screams. Everyone in the hotel goes outside to help. Except Nifty who volunteered to stay with Al.

You all fight together. We outnumber Lilith by a lot but she's very strong. Every time you get close to her she ends up knocking you across the felid. Husk is having more luck in the air so you grow out your wings and head to the sky. You dive straight for her and it knocks her across the felid. This gives you some time to catch your breath but it doesn't take long for her to get back up.

You all fight for a while until she takes you out of the sky and you hit the hotel. You muscles ache so bad they won't let you get up, you can only watch.

Then Lilith has Charlie by the throat and says "I will not let my status in heaven be ruined by you". 

Charlie screams out and you want to help but you're just too weak.

Then Lilith says "Unfortunately you're just too much like your dad Charlotte. It really is a shame".

Just then Husk comes out of no where and is able to rustle Charlie from Lilith's grip. This makes her so angry she pulls out a long angelic sword and goes for Husk.

This makes the adrenaline e pump harder and you stand up. Lilith has Husk pinned ready to kill him but you won't let that happen. You tackle her to the ground. The sword drops and you put it against her neck.

She looks at you terrified and you say "I'll let you live, only if you return Alastor's soul and Leah is alone for good".

Lilith says nothing do you push the sword more into her neck and she frantically agrees. She pulls out the purple chain and breaks it.

You feel relieved that the battle is over and that your brother is free. But when you're not looking you feel a sharp pain go through your stomach. You look down and find a sword sticking out.

You fall the ground with a scream and everyone comes running. They all surround you not knowing what to do. Lilith is no where to be seen.

The pain is so intense that you have no idea what anyone is saying until Alastor kneels by your side. He looks much better than before and this makes you smile.

he say "Elisabeth hang on! I can't loose you again, please!"

You start to come to terms with the fact that you're never getting back up again so you reach out and touch his face and say "I need you to make it to heaven Al. For me and mom".

His smile drops and tears pour from his eyes. You look next to you and find Husk crying by your side. You take his hand and say "I love you whiskers".

He squeezes my hand and says "I'll love you forever Lizzie". Then with that he kisses you.

You starts to feel yourself start to slip away and you take your hands and have Alastor and Husk hood them. Then you take your second final breath. Everything goes black.

You wake up in a very bright room with Sera and Emily staring at you.