My last straw

The Angels come out swinging. But the force felid works and successfully contains the Angels. You can easily slay them because they leave themselves open like they can't be touched, just like Vaggie taught us. You're doing pretty good until an angel took you by surprise and pins to the ground. Her spear is getting closer and closer to your neck and you think this is how you're actually going to die. But then a silver card goes right through her head. You shove the body out of the way and you get up. Husk then gives you a wink.

The fight is going as planned until Adam gets fed up and breaks Alastor's force felid, but we keep it together and keep fighting the angels. Your stomach is turning with worry. Alastor is up there fighting Adam alone but you can't get too worried because you still have to worry about yourself and try not to get killed in the process.

The fights going good until Adam joins the fight on the ground. Everyone is confused because Alastor was supposed to handle him. Then you realize what must have happened. Alastor wouldn't have just let him leave like this. Alastor must be gone-. You fall to your knees everyone is saying the same thing, that the all mighty Alastor, must have lost.

That's when you completely lose it. Everything in you just snaps. The anger and sadness all hit you at once. Your sanity is close to gone. Alastor was the only family you had left.

You feel yourself get swallowed by the anger. This was your last straw. The only thing you care about know is destroying Adam once and for all. You grow a pair of wings as you transform into your true demon form and shoot up in to the sky going straight for Adam.

Your voice is all distorted and you say "Hey Adam, you miss me?!

Adam says "Not really babe but you should really calm down honey".

You say "Ha! you've fucked with me for the very last time. Darling" With that you summon flying voodoo creatures and they attack Adam viciously until Adam hits the ground.

You walk up to Adam who is struggling to get up with your sword in hand. You're ready to end him for everything that he's done for you and your brother. But as you're about to strike he flys straight up in air. You follow him without skipping a beat even though you're tired as hell, the only thing you care about is seeing Adam destroyed.

As you fly straight at him with your katana ready, Adam grabs your wing and it snaps. The pain is so bad that you scream. Then he throws at the hotel. The force and pain is so bad that you black out on impact.

You wake up again with blurry vision, you look at the sky and you see what appears to be two birds fighting. Your vision clears and it's actually Lucifer and Adam fighting. You want to get up but every ounce of you is on fire, the pain is so bad that you black out again.

Next time you wake up you're free falling from the hotel that is literally crumbing right in front of you. You try and flap your wings but it's still broken. You scream out knowing this is how you'll die, again. But someone catches you, Husk.

You grab onto him for dear life and he says "Hey it's ok. I got you love, and I'll never let go of you again".

You look up at him smiling at you and you're instantly filled with butterflies.

You land next to everybody as you all watch Lucifer beat the absolute shit out of Adam but Husk never lets you go. It brings you so much satisfaction to see that vile creature scream for his life. But then Charlie just stops Lucifer, she wants Adam to live. This fills you with such a strong anger and you want to attack Adam for everything he's done to you but, Husk won't let you down.

You're about to literally bite Husk to let you down but suddenly a sharp knife goes straight through Adam's stomach, It's Niffty. She keeps stabbing and stabbing until she is covered in angelic blood. You can't help but feel a cynical smile creep across your face. The monster is finally dead.

Well you walk around and see that the hotel is completely destroyed. Charlie is crying about Sir Pentious being gone. You're also sad too because he was always so nice and occasionally funny. You didn't know him super well but it's still pains you. Although it's doesn't even compare to the burning thought of your brother being gone. It's almost too much to bear. You try and focus on your breathing, you try everything to try keep yourself sane but as you walk through the rubble you see a piece of Alastor's coat.

You hold the piece in front of you like it's the hood diamond. You can't take the misery anymore. The monster in the back of your mind has been feeding off the furry and sadness. So you decide to let it take you. You'd rather feel demented and vengeful than all this guilt and sadness. So you lock your feelings away and become the monster you never wanted to be.

While everyone is making the new hotel you go out on the town. You feel your blood boil looking around at everyone laughing and smiling. You think. They didn't help with the fight at all, no they just sat back and watched as my brother died. You end up putting your hood up and you start stalking around Hell and killing random sinners. You start out with loan sharks and then drug deals but eventually you just start killing people who were easy, you didn't even bother to see who they were, you don't really care. The adrenaline helps you distract yourself from your awful emotions and it was a fun way to pass time. But then you pass by a mirror and you see yourself covered in blood and that's when it hits you.

You think to yourself. This must be how Alastor felt when I died. He probably felt so sad and heartbroken that he was willing to do anything to get his mind off of the painful thought of being alone. This is how he became who he was today, a psychopath.

You sit by the mirror and finally let yourself cry. It feels like you sit there for hours just crying your eyes out. Until you feel a hand on your shoulder.

You stand up ready to fight but the tall figure looks familiar. Then as it steps in to the lighting you finally make out who it is, Alastor.