Mamas boy

You don't know what to say. You feel as though you've actually gone crazy and now you're seeing people.

Then he says "Well Liz, looks like you've had a fun night my dear....but I must ask what force compelled you to go on a murder spree like this?"

You study his face for a long time trying to figure out if he's real or not. You reach out and touch his coat, he's real.

You say "Alastor I think I've gone mad".

Alastor laughs and put his arm around your shoulder and says "Hell will that to you my dear, don't worry about it".

You say "I thought you were dead Al. Where did you go during the fight.

He stays silent for a second and says "Well let's just say that if I did stay and fight more, there's a chance I wouldn't be standing here right now".

You walk back to the hotel and to your surprise it looks stunning. You walk in and everyone is so excited to see you. Then you feel a wave of relief crash over you. Everything is ok, your brother is safe and the hotel has never looked better.

Then Alastor says "Oh I almost forgot to tell you, since Husk saved your life in my absence, I've decided that it was enough to repay his debt to me, so he owns his soul once again".

Just then I feel a pair of arms wrap around and twirl you around. It's Husk. You've never seen him so happy before, a smile really does look good on him.

Husk says "Liz I'm so happy to see you, where did you go?"

You're about to try and explain yourself about your mental break down but Alastor injects before you can get a word out. "Oh don't worry Husk, Liz was just on a little murder spree, she did ok but she's got a long way to go before she's a professional".

Husk looks at you very confused but you promise him you'll explain later.

Later that night your on your way to Husks room to sleep when you pass your brothers room and you here an odd noice. It sounds like a weird voice but, it's muffled. You think Alastor has someone is his room. So you form in to a shadow figure to spy in his room.

You lurk in and the new broadcasting studio looks amazing. But you don't see anyone in here. You slither along the walls trying to be sneaky but then you see your dear brother on the ground holding what looks to be a picture frame. Then his cane is next to him playing the message from our mom on repeat, and he's crying.

You want to run away and let him have a his moment in peace but you know that's not right, if the roles were flipped he'd try and help you in a heart beat. So you step out of the wall.

Alastor jumps up and screams a bit but quickly tries to get a hold of himself. He wipes the tears from his eyes and slides the picture frame to the other side of the table.

He says "Liz I swear if I didn't know it was you, you'd be dead by know.

You say "I'm so sorry, I thought you had a random person in your room".

He says "don't ever do that again, are we clear my dear.

You know he's just trying to shift the focus on me but you're not going to let him do that. You walk around the table and see the picture frame was an old picture of your mother.

You say "Hey......it's ok that you miss mom, you don't have anything to be ashamed about".

He looks at you startled and says "I'm the radio demon, one of the most powerful overlords in Hell born of blood shed and no mercy. I cannot let these childish feeling get in my way. Now if you wouldn't mind it's late".

Your about to walk out the door but before you do you say "I know your a powerful overlord and all but, I know you as just Alastor from Louisiana and when he missed his mom he would have cried too. I know you're a scary demon now but under all of that, you're still just the goofy radio host from New Orleans".

Then you shut the door in his face, serves him right for being so rude.

You finally get in to bed with Husk who is just as exhausted as you. You lay on his furry chest and you slowly drift off to sleep to the sound of Husks purrs.

In the middle of the night you hear a crash coming from the lobby. You spring up from bed to find Husk still snoozing away. You figure you'll just let him sleep.

You walk to the lobby and see a huge portal right in the middle. And right in front of it are two familiar angels. One of them is Emily and the other is your mother.