Jail Break

You start to say something but Sera cuts you off

She says "Don't speak. Follow me now".

She pulls your arm as she leads you through a long hallway. She eventually stops in front of a door. She unlocks it and opens the door. It's a beautiful room with a few beds in it. Sera shoves you in a shuts the door.

You fall to your knees as you hear Emily shout "You can't just keep locking them up Sera! What are you gonna do when the room is full?!"

You get up and look around. It really is a beautiful room but you wonder why they are locking you up here. But then you feel something creep around you, you quickly turn to see who it is, It's a talking egg. You're so confused at first but then it hits you, Sir Pentious must be near. You creep around one of the core it's and you find him in a sofa. You're so happy to see him.

You give him a hug and he says "Oh Lizzie you made it to heaven I see".

You say "Yeah I did but why are they keeping us in here".

He hissed "I think they're keeping his secret from the rest of heaven. I've tried to get out but everything is locked".

You nods your head trying to find a way around of here but everything is locked with some kind of spell.

Suddenly you feel a huge wave of tiredness hit you go to bed. You lay in the nice soft bed but, you have trouble falling asleep. You miss the purring and snoring from Husk. You toss and turn for what feels like hours but you stay awake.

You feel your eyes start to cry and you start sniffling and you sob in your pillow. You miss Husk so much and the thought of never seeing him again kills you.

Then you hear some little feet walk up to your bed, it's on if the eggs

He says "Hi why are your eyes leaking?"

You wipe your eyes and say "Oh I'm just missing someone, I'm ok".

The egg says "Oh you must mean the bird cat man right?"

You laugh at that and nod your head. But then the egg runs off and dives head first in to a trunk. You have no idea what this egg is up to but it's funny to watch.

The egg finally comes out with a gray and white cat stuffed animal and gives it to you. You literally start to shake and your tears start streaming from your eyes but you tell the egg thank you.

You finally get some sleep while holding the stuffed animal. But  suddenly the door swings open, waking you, Sir Pentious and his eggs. We all spring out of bed to see that Emily was getting us out

She says "You must be very quiet. Heaven is about to wake up and they'll see you in all of your amazing glory, then Sera can't keep you locked up here anymore".

It sounds like a good plan so you do as she says. You and Sir Pentious tip toe around the place until you finally get to the door. Emily goes to open it but Sera is right there.

Sera says "EMILY! What are you doing?! You know this won't end good!"

Emily looks scared but then she shoves Sera out of the way and me and Sir Pentious run outside.

We run to the Main Street but you have no idea what you're supposed to do from here.

But then Emily appears with a few scratches on her face and hands us two microphones. Then you turn around to see your face on a giant screen, then it dawns on you what your meant to do.

You talk in to the microphone and say "Hello my name is Elizabeth, I'm from Hell. I've been redeemed from Hell and now the grand Sera is trying to keep us secret".

You look around and find everyone stopped in their tracks looking in aw at the screen.

You continue "We are sinners turned good from Charlie's hotel. We are so happy to be here and if you have any questions you can ask us anything".

Emily gives you a thumbs up but, behind her a huge crowd of angels come running their way to us. They surround us and they are just yelling a hundred questions at once.

You try your best to answer them but at one point you just sneak away. You go to your mother's house and open the door but she's right there in the door.

She gives you a big hug and says "Oh Liz you did it! I'm so proud of you my dear".

You hug her back knowing that you'll never have to leave her again.

A few weeks go by and the angelic council call Charlie back to heaven for a meeting. You know you'll have to go because you don't know if everyone thinks you actually died or not.

You walk to the meeting as Charlie and Vaggie is too. You sneak up behind Charlie and tap her on the shoulder. She whips around and freezes when she sees you.

She says "Oh my gosh Liz! Your alive! The she gives you a hug that just might break your ribs.

You say "How's Alastor and Husk doing these days?"

Charlie gets a bit sad and says "They both really miss you Liz. They were absolutely devastated when you died. But now you alive, they are going to be so so happy".

The meeting goes super well and they all decide the stop the extermination once and for all.

This was a huge win for everyone but you're still lonely. Now you spend your days just siting there and waiting for people to come back.

The next demon to come to Heaven was Angel Dust. He looked so much better than the last time you saw him. You watched as he reunited with his sister Molly. You felt happy for him but there was pain in your stomach wishing that was you and your own brother right now.

More months go by of just you waiting and waiting. More and more demons were being redeemed everyday but non of them were people you knew.

One day you're walking to the market to get some supply's to make beignets. You're about to walk in when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around but no one is there. You just shrug it off and keep walking. You check out and leave the store when there's another tap on your shoulder. You whip around starting to get annoyed but you come face to face with a cat, Husk.