Final

You don't even have time to say anything before her sweeps you off your feet and kisses you.

He says "Lizzie I've missed you so much darling".

You say "I think I missed you more whiskers".

He rolls his eyes and says "Yeah right, I thought you were dead for a while there".

You say "Yeah....sorry about that".

Then he kisses you again

The two of you get a house all to yourself and start your new life together. For years the two of you lived happily for years.  But then one day you're vomiting into the toilet for the third day in a row. Husk is really worried about you because people aren't supposed to be sick in heaven.

You tell him not to worry but that same day you buy a pregnancy test. It's the only thing you can think of. You take it and it's positive.

You tell Husk and he's super happy. You go and tell your mom who starts crying with joy.

The pregnancy was really easy because in Heaven you don't get as sick as you would on Earth. Quite a few months go by and you find out it's going to be a little girl.

You deliver her at midnight exactly. She looks so beautiful, she has red wings and fluffy ears with white and red hair.

You decide to name her Ally, after your brother. She grows up an absolutely girl. She loves to sing and do magic tricks with her dad.

Your life is perfect for once. You have your own family and a kid who is nothing but sunshine but, you're always missing your dear brother.

One day you get a knock at your door and it's Charlie. She lets herself in looking very giddy.

She says "Hi Liz how are doing this fine afternoon?"

You say "I'm doing fine, Ally just went to a friend's house and Husk is for a walk so it's just me right now".

Charlie says "Oh that's ok I just had a little surprise for that I thought I'd personally deliver".

You say "Oh Charlie you didn't have to do that".

Charlie says "I know, but I am so close your eyes".

You do as she says and even hold your hands waiting to receive something. Charlie tells you to open your eyes but you feel nothing in your hands.

You open your eyes and in front of you is your brother Alastor, and he's an angel. You practically jump in his arms and give him the biggest hug.

You say "Oh Alastor is that really you?  You actually did it?"

He hugs me back and say "Well of course I did my dear, I've missed my little sis too much to stay away".

Just then Husk comes home with Ally who is back early. Husk freezes when you lays eyes on Alastor. Husk doesn't even have time to say anything before Alastor says "Oh Husker how are you doing"?

Husk stands in front of Ally and just says "I'm doing fine Alastor, I see you finally made it to heaven".

Alastor nods his head and says "I have and now I can finally apologize to you for everything. I'm terribly sorry for everything that has happed between us but I hope we can start again on a new foot".

Husk hesitates but gives him a side hug and says "Sure thing buddy".

Then Alastor sees the little girl standing behind a chair and says "Who's that beautiful little girl right there?"

You motion for Ally to come out and she stands right by your leg, she's a bit shy. You say "This is my child, her name is Ally".

Aalstor cocks his head and says "Ally? Like as in-". His eyes start tear up but he recovers quickly

You say "Yeah we'd thought we'd name her after her amazing uncle".

You say to your child "Say hi to your uncle Alastor honey".

Ally steps forward and says "Hi it's nice to meet you sir".

Alastor chuckles and kneels down and says "Hello Ally, my name is Alastor and it's such a pleasure to meet you as well my dear".

Ally laughs and they shake hands which is the cutest thing ever.

That night your mother decided to host a dinner party for the whole family. We all gather around the table and dig in on Moms impossibly good cooking. Then for the first time in 100 years, you finally feel at peace. You're surrounded by friends and family because that's all that matters in the end.