1.06

✦*ೃ༄

*ೃ

After Hana and Jungwoo's visit to their mother, they drove to Hana's apartment, intending for Hana to pack some bags and stay homed with the seven members she'd been staying with prior.

This was mutually decided between Taeyong and Jungwoo, since Jungwoo had been worried about the fact that his sister was chased, nearly kidnapped, and he wasn't sure if she could possibly still be targetted. It was only temporary, he assured her, until he would be able to be sure she'd be okay.

The drive to said apartment was silent, which didn't bother Hana much, though it bothered her brother. Hana assumed he didn't want to talk, maybe because he was still grieving, so she understood and gave him the space and quiet she assumed he needed. Jungwoo on the other hand only wanted to connect with his sister. He was practically beating himself up over the fact that he couldn't even start a conversation with his blood sister.

Eventually, Hana grew sick of sitting in silence. She just got her brother back, and she didn't want to waste their evidently precious time anymore. This is how they ended up playing Categories, a dumb car game they made up--or at least they thought they made it up--during road trips with their mom when their car's radio broke, and they had nothing else to do.

And in that moment, it felt like no time had passed since they were those tiny kids with zero problems in the world.

*ೃ

As Hana packed her bags inside her bedroom, Jungwoo stood in the living room, observing. Hana had a lot of decorations. It's what she had a knack for. She wasn't the most artsy person, but she made sure her belongings had a pop of color in the right place, and just the right amount of clutter.

She walked out of her room, finally having packed bags after thirty minutes of sorting through what was and wasn't worth bringing. Jungwoo, who was slouched on her sofa, stood up as she looked just about ready to leave.

"You still have this, I'm amazed." He held up the stuffed animal that was on Hana's couch. It was the one he'd won for her in a claw machine after the two walked miles and miles to the arcade when they were younger. Jungwoo figured Hana would've been too young to remember, or probably just ended up throwing it away, but he was wrong.

It was a soft pink octopus with a fat head, and six tentacles instead of eight. This lead the Kim siblings to joke that it was a hexapus, which Hana ended up naming it. Mister Hexapus.

"How could I not?" Truthfully, Hana was a hoarder. Everything she has ever been gifted, or anything that she attaches sentimental value to, which is almost everything, has a place in her home. Hell, she even had a place where she stored used movie and concert tickets, for memories' sake.