1.07

✦*ೃ༄

*ೃ

It became an engraved routine: Wake up, eat breakfast, ride with Chenle to classes, attend said classes, then enough hours later get picked up and perhaps grab a late lunch with Chenle then ride home, the remainder of her day not being particularly routinely.

This had quickly become their routine for that entire week excluding that Wednesday they both had as their days off, which Hana happily used to sleep until the afternoon to compensate for her sleep debt.

It was finally Friday, meaning Hana had officially been living with The Seven for almost a week, for she moved in the prior Saturday night.

To her content, she was able to form connections with five of the seven, which excluded not only the bitter Renjun of course, but also Jisung.

Renjun, was ill-tempered, always making snarky attempts to make her feel less than, as though she didn't belong--which he wasn't completely wrong. She was not a member, only related to one. But the others, especially Chenle, Jaemin, and Haechan, were always quick to shut his attempts down, not wanting their company, Jungwoo's little sister to feel uncomfortable.

Jisung, on the other hand, was just distant and quieter. In fact, he didn't seem to be bothered or mind her presence much. While it was nice that he wasn't outwardly antagonistic like Renjun, it also to felt Hana as though she was invisible to him, as he only spoke to her when necessary. They shared no interactions after the glass bowl occurrence.

So she sat at a shaded table almost directly outside of the Medical Sciences building, keeping herself company. Normally after her last lecture of the day, she'd need to wait around for half an hour for Chenle to get out of his class before they could leave. But today, he was earlier, so Hana assumed he was dismissed early or whatever the case may have been.

She plopped herself into the plush leather seat of Chenle's metallic dark green luxury car, and they embarked on the drive back to Forte. The cityscape outside transformed into blurs of lights as the car glided through the evening traffic. Chenle asked her the usual, about her day, and if she'd like to stop somewhere to eat. Today particularly she wasn't hungry so she declined with a grateful smile.

When the two arrived, they were greeted by the few members who were home and unbusy, being Haechan and Jeno, who seemed to have been engrosssd in a project of their own regarding NCT.

She made her way upstairs, dropping of her shoes and backpack before skipping back down the stairs, plopping herself on the same sofa that now held Chenle, Haechan and Jeno, sinking into the comfortable cushions. Her eyes bored into her phone, scrolling absentmindedly.