1.11

✦*ೃ༄

✦*ೃ༄

Hana was now downstairs for the first time since The Seven had arrived. Upon stepping out of the downstairs kitchen with a tray in her hand, her eyes darted around the room in search of them, however, the venue was far too large to spot them so easily.

So she began filling empty glasses, chin up as she still searched for them. Thankfully, mobody had tried talking to her yet, she only received glances and stares.

But speaking of stares, the man with the circular framed glasses and golden tie who had been staring intently at Hana earlier was now downstairs, and if she didn't know any better, she'd think he was following her.

He stood by a pool table among other men who were in a game, and everytime Hana looked at him, he was already looking first. It was chilling, and each time they met eyes, she quickly broke eye contact, which felt out of her own control.

Like a lifeline, she was relieved to see them. In not so much of a distance, Haechan, Jeno, and Chenle sat at a table, along with a few other people she didn't know. As calm as she could be, she approached. They looked up at her, before quickly looking back at one another as to not look suspicious, not without Jeno flashing her a small smile, enough for Hana to see yet go under the radar by those watching.

She went around the circular table and filled their drinks that they each held up to her before politely nodding their head to thank her. This particular bunch had more manners than the rest of the venue who either ignored her existence or stared at her as if they were deprived of women in their lives.

She was going to spin on her heel and turn to tend to other tables, when she stopped and looked at Haechan, hoping he would look at her back. So when their eyes met, she slickly tapped her wrist, signaling that she'd like to know how long until it would be time for the attendees to eat.

Responsively, Haechan who'd understood her immediately looked across the table to make sure nobody else was looking, before mouthing, forty minutes.

Time was passing quickly in Hana's mind, likely because she didn't have access to a clock or her cell phone which she couldn't pull out.

After finally getting the answer she needed, she turned and walked off, fulfilling her duties still. She was amazed at how nobody seemed to question her presence there. She'd imagined all sorts of confrontations. Yet something told her she was in for one.

She made her way back to the upstairs kitchen, once again alternating places. She, per routine now, stocked up a tray and bumped the swinging door open with her hip.

But as she carried the tray by her side, a hand delicately wrapped around her wrist, stopping her in her tracks. Gulping down her anxiety, she slowly turned around, relieved to see it was only Chenle. He released her wrist from his hold and she put her free hand over her frantically beating heart.