1.16

✦*ೃ༄

✦*ೃ༄

Soon after she finished her shower and whatnot, Hana found herself sat at the upstairs lounge with the Seven, all except Mark. According to Chenle just now, Mark typically takes the longest to shower, for whatever reasons. It used to piss the rest of them off, before their upbringing, when they used to have to share bathrooms and a more confined space, and thus ran on limited hot water.

But now that they all had their own space and pretty much unlimited hot water, none were ever bothered again.

Renjun, Jaemin and Chenle were competing over some random combative game on the console, and the rest were just scrolling on their phones. Hana was texting her best friend, Heejin, since the latter was about to go on a very late date and Hana was helping her through it.

Mark appeared through the double doors, his hair still sopping wet and face and neck not even thoroughly dried.

"We ready?" He swung the rim of his keys around his index finger.

"Are you?" Chenle teased the leader.

Jeno and Haechan stood, Haechan stretching his arms high. He was dozing off, waiting for Mark. "About time," he groaned groggily.

The three on the game finished their match, and Jisung stood to switch off the console for them.

"What happened to Renjun's face?" The leader's eyebrow scrunched at the peculiar, but not too alarming sight.

Hana and Jeno, who had no idea about the chaos that unfolded earlier, whipped their heads around to see what Mark was talking about.

On his cheek right below his eye was a dried up cut surrounded by a soft splotch of light purple, skin, indicating that a bruise was in the making. Both Hana and Jeno felt clueless for not realizing he had a mark on his face. The room was decently lit, so they should have seen it. But it was incredibly obvious he was sucker punched.

"So... who did that?" Mark asked, not angry, not shocked, not confused, just plainly curious.

Renjun himself and Chenle both held back a laugh, and Jaemin whistled awkwardly to diffuse the deafening silence, his eyes darting around the room waiting for someone to talk. Jisung just stared at the wall, not caring enough to engage in a conversation about his doing.

Haechan stared at Jisung through the corner of his eye, prolonging the gaze, wondering if Jisung planned on speaking up.

"Jisung?" Mark, who noticed Haechan obviously staring at Jisung, shifted his attention to the youngest, Jisung.

Jisung sighed, glaring over at Haechan for being so obvious. "Great, thanks Fuckchan." After glaring at the unreactive Haechan for some more moments, he looked back over at Mark and shrugged, "Yeah, it was me." He casually walked past Mark, leaving the lounge, evidently more than ready to go to 127's.