1.10

✦*ೃ༄

✦*ೃ༄

The night fell into place and Hana found herself crowded in the foyer with The Seven as they finished getting ready to leave. She wore the long, silky green dress that Jeno had bought and steamed for her, accompanied by the fur coat that Haechan draped over her. Upon feeling around, she learned it did actually have pockets on the inside.

Among the chatter of the lively bunch, Jisung appeared in front of Hana who was standing around, spacing out. She'd normally be part of the conversation, but that particular day was different--their mission depended on her and she now felt weighted under such expectation. As much as Mark told her they wouldn't be disappointed if she didn't get the file, she felt as though she needed to. Not only to help NCT, but to also prove Renjun wrong. Her failing this mission would give him even more of a reason to act loathsome toward her.

Jisung pulled at Hana's jacket, peeling it open slightly. He had two pistols in his hand, with which he placed one in her jacket, respectively in the pocket and muttering a "just incase," before placing the other pistol he had into his own blazer.

Just incase? She questioned, as she had never held a gun before, let alone shot one. She could only hope she wouldn't need to use it.

Eventually Hana and The Seven got into two different cars and began the ride, which would be around an hour. Amidst the chatter in the sleek black car as it traced the city, Hana still remained quiet, her teeth gnawing at the insides of her cheek as she fixated on the passing scenery through the window. Chenle, ever perceptive of her subdued demeanor nudged her. "You doing okay? You seem a bit quiet."

Hana wasn't sure how to reply to that without completely letting him, Mark and Jaemin--who were the other two in the car with them-- know that she was internally panicked. She figured she could repress this feeling, because she believed that once they could sense her fear and tension, it would only amplify the feeling.

"Sorry, that was an obvious question." Chenle chuckled awkwardly at his own self. Hana didn't mean to ignore him, she was only overstimulated with various things racing through her mind.

Hana forced a smile. "I'm okay, only a little nervous." That was the half-truth. She was nervous, yes, but she underplayed it drastically.

After an hour of the comfortable drive, they neared their destination and the car came to a stop. Not so far ahead was a large traditional looking building, layered intricately with three stories.

Mark turned around from the driver's seat to face Hana. "You know the plan and everything?"

Of course she did. Her and Mark talked about it numerous times. She was detailed on the process, each step broken down. She gave a curt nod, dismissing her own nerves.