1.17

✦*ೃ༄

✦*ೃ༄

"Wait," Jaemin said, halting the movement of those around him as they were settling in.

They once again arrived at Forté and were ready to sleep, as it was four in the morning and they'd each had an exhausting night.

"Hana's the only one who didn't get to eat." He followed up. They all thought for a moment. It was true. After the buffet carts came out, they all got to eat, even if it was only some few bites, while Hana got to eat nothing.

Realizing what was going to happen, Hana protested, "No, really, it's fine, I can just wait until-"

"Just go relax or something," Chenle spun her by her shoulders to the direction of the stairs. "We'll bring something to you."

Hana had no choice but to do as he said. She wasn't sure how much they'd but up a fight about it. So she got to her room, changed into her loungewear and laid on her bed watching cartoons on her laptop. She tried her hardest to fight off the urge to sleep, as it had been a long day for her. But she knew that if she were to fall asleep without a meal, she wouldn't have energy in the morning.

It was maybe twenty minutes after such that she heard a pair of knocks at her door. She set her laptop to the side and spoke out, "Come in."

The door opened to reveal a tired Jisung with a full plate of food in his hand. Hana felt bad that they were all just as exhausted as her, if not then even more, and yet they still made the effort to make sure she was okay. He placed the plate on her nightstand. She sat up straight and thanked him with a small smile.

"So, uh, are you good?" He asked, his expression unchanged as he glanced around Hana's room, seeing what she had done with the space. So far in, she'd put up curtains, plants, a shoe organizer and a body mirror. It gave the impression that she was there to stay.

Hana knew exactly what he was talking about when he asked, and she wasn't quite sure how to answer it; was she really okay? "What scares me the most is how he predicted my every move," she explained, "When I tried to kick, swing, or pull him off, he dodged and counteracted it every single time. It's almost as if he'd done it tons of times and knew exactly how."

He observed as she ranted, and she was shivering at the thought. He nodded, letting her know he was listening.

"But I'm okay. I'm just happy he can't be a problem anymore." She smiled, assuring the boy that she would be fine. And per her surprise, he gave a soft smile back. This was the first time she'd seen him smile, and it made her happy that he didn't exactly hate her the saame way she thought Renjun did.