Chapter 56

Briar POV:
It's been two whole months since Freya was kidnapped, Lucian was killed, and my precious son was welcomed to the world.
As days went on that boy has turned into quite the character to say the least.
He has his fathers hair, and my eyes and nose but his damn Uncles mischievous smile and smirk. When I mean Uncles, I mean BOTH Kol and Nik. I swear on my life once that boy is older if I find out the mischief my brothers have taught him I might just lock them away myself.
My own family has already visited and met the rest of my family as well. They were absolutely jealous about my home like I knew they would but they fell in LOVE with everything here in New Orleans and my family as well.
Hope refuses I mean REFUSES to do anything without wanting to include Alexander in everything she does. When she plays with her toys she goes and brings them to Alex to play with him, or refuses to take a bath without him in there as well since he's too tiny to share the tub.
That sweet girl has the protective skills of BOTH her parents and I am so damn proud of it. And I can tell both Hayley and Nik love it as well. They never thought they would see her so obsessed with someone other then us.
I officially have declared Nik and Hayley my sons godparents. They don't know it yet because Elijah and I just recently spoke about it, knowing Hayley and Nik, and with everything we all went through, the support and love they both have given not just us, but to Alex as well. We wanted to thank them in some kind of way.
So Elijah thought of a plan to have a family get together, more like a family dinner because everyone sadly hates us at the moment. OH! Forgot to tell you!
Another one of Niks and Elijahs enemies found out about the hybrid serum..and literally took his blood, and drank it and had someone kill him.
So! In doing so the Mikaelsons have been quite busy as of late. As per reason why Elijah wanted to have this dinner.
Hayley knows semi of why we're having it, because I told her that I and Elijah ended up writing out a will, just in case something DOES tend to happen, so we know the kids are safe and all that, and she thought it was an amazing Idea and decided to write one as well. I have as to no clue what hers says, but I know it's gonna be wonderful.
Bekka and Marcel..what am I gonna say about those two.. they are FINALLY together, after I had to LITERALLY NAIL NIK TO THE WALL because I had to get it through his head that she may always be your baby sister in your eyes but she's STILL an adult and has feelings like we all do. And I think Bekka and Marcel are forever grateful for it, because nowadays, I've been seeing these weird smirks between the two and looking at me all the time and whispering, kinda afraid of what they have up their sleeves.
Davina has sucked up her pride about the other Mikaelsons, how you may ask? Because she was walking alone at night last month and Kol was out doing an errand for her on the other side of town, when ten awful ass witches decided to try and strip her powers and try to jump her and rape her, until Bekka, Nik and Elijah heard her screams and immediately found her and killed them instantly on the spot. She saw a new light within them and are internally grateful and I know Kol is too because after that he slaughtered the rest of the worlocks families after finding out lol.
Now
I'm in the kitchen making everyone's favorite deserts, including Hopes, which were obviously beignets. And honestly don't blame her, because when I had my first one with Nik when I moved here it was downright the best thing to ever put in my mouth lol. As I finished I heard the door open and Slam and three sets of feet. I then see Hayley, Hope, and Elijah walking into the kitchen to see a dirty kitchen, dirty me, and a laughing hysterically Alex in his high hair watching me bake and cook and making a fool out of myself. I smile at them and I see Hope rush to Alex so I immediately pick her up so she can give him a kiss and placed her back down to see her run back to her moms side.
"So! Everything is about finished, we just need everyone else here and cleaned and dressed!" I exclaim out of breath, then look over to Alex.
"Kid, how are you the only clean one here!" I say to him making him smile and blow a raspberry at me and laugh hysterically at me. I smile big at him as Everyone else does and I see Elijah come get his son. Once Alex saw Elijah it was over with. That kid, I swear, is.a.daddy's.BOY!! Like it's no fair! Half the time all he wants to do is go where his daddy is but he can't because Elijah does some "business " which also means kill, and we can't have Alex see that just yet! He's too innocent like Hope is at the moment.
"Hi my sweet Alexander are you giving mommy trouble?!" He asks his pride and joy as Alex just looks up at Elijah like he is a diamond on cloud 9. His big ol Blue eyes peering up at him admiringly, with the :o face and everything making me laugh as well.
"If that kid don't look at you that way I'd think something is wrong!" Hayley says admiring the view as well.
"Right!" I agree with her with a big smile on my face as I give her a hug as well.
I check the time and see it's about to hit 6pm, which means DINNER!! I look at Elijah as he's playing with both Hope and Alex.
"Hey honey, can you change Alex for dinner please?" I ask him and he looks up, smiles at me with that award winning smile and responds.
"Of course! I'll be back in a second" and with that he took off with the boy in his hands. I shake my head as I walk up to my room and finished getting ready myself.
As I walked downstairs I'm noticing that the waiters have starting bringing everything out which I was grateful for and I'm greeted by Kol and Davinas tongues down each other's throats. Eesh you two..
"Uh guys? Y'all can wait an hour for dinner" I chuckled at them scaring the crap out of them.
"Sorry!" The say at the same time making me giggle as I walk past them.
As I get to the dining room I see Marcel and Bekka conversing with big smiles and they became bigger once I came into their view.
"We have a surprise for you!" Bekka exclaims at me.
"Oh?" Was all I was able to get out before Nik and Hayley and Hope arrived, then Frey's, then last but certainly not least, my husband and..matching son..oh lord Elijah!
We take one good look at the two and bust out laughing. Elijah looked confused at first but just held his head high and walked up to us.
"Did you really have to match?!" I giggled out to him. He gives me this big grin that happens to match Alex's as well and I couldn't help but melt.
"Oh I had to! Now I have a son I can flaunt off all these suits with him!" He says making me laugh more.
Once we all sat down and hung out and ate it came down to business.
"So, Elijah and I brought you all here for a reason. As of late, as a family we are a whole. And together, nothing will break us. But sadly, as we all know, Someone is out there, that can actually jeopardize our family, and it was not under any of our control. Elijah and I, got together and actually talked. And we, even him as over a thousand years old, agreed, to write a Will for our family's regards. And if anything else is to happen to us, we would want our children in the ultimate best of hands." I begin with, silencing the entire family into deep shock.
Kol was the first to answer.
"Y-you actually got Elijah to write out a WILL?!" He asked mind blown by the news. I smiled at him.
"It was his idea Kol.." was all I said making him silent again. Makib. Hayley speak up.
"She actually informed me of the sorts as well, and thought it was a good idea on My part, Klaus can do what he wants, but for my own state of mind I wrote one and would like for Klaus to read it over and if he doesn't like anything let me know and I can change it. It does have to do with Hopes life" she says making me smile at her. Nik looks at her and smiles at her, appreciating that she's willing to work coparently with him. He nods his head with a smile in acknowledgment and looks back to me.
"In doing so, Elijah and I agreed, to have Niklaus and Hayley to the godparents and legal guardians of our son Alexander if something comes to happen to us, we feel like you both are the perfect options for our son, knowing that you two will protect him with your lives like he is your own, and willing to do anything for us. So this is our gratitude to you two.." I finished off, making Hayley drop her fork and Nik to choke on his drink. I never thought I'd see both Hayley and Nik pale and shocked beyond words. Nik was the first to speak up out of the two.
"Wait, you trust US to be your sons godparents?!" Then Hayley finally speaks up
"We-we don't know what to say.." with tears in both their eyes they looked at each other then to us and in harmony
"Thank you!" Was said and all I did was smile at them. Then Marcel stands up.
"I'd like to make a toast! To Family! Always and Forever. I'm finally apart of a family, and because of all of you, thank you. But to the one person who helped this family when we needed it most.. we are all forever grateful for you Briar Rose, for that, this our gift to you.." he then walks up to me with an envelope. I look at him confused as he walks back to Beks. I open the envelope and see a piece of paper first so I pull it out and read it..wait..no...

"YOU BOUGHT ME A FUCKEN ISLAND?!" I exclaimed making them all laugh at me.
"And it's named after you love, all because you deserve a vacation like every other person does..but there's something else in there too look!" Bekka exclaims anxious. I look confused again and then as I pull out the picture I hear the damn heart beat..no..no..
I shakily take the picture out with blurry vision and look up at them and run to them hugging them to death.
"I DID IT! I HELPED YOU GET PREGNANT! IFUCKEN DID IT OH MY LORD MY SPELL WORKED!" I exclaim while crying happy tears. Bekka was already crying and hugging me back tightly.
"Oh congratulations Beks. Well deserved!!" I say to her as I look to Marcel. I give him the biggest hug and tell him in his mind, "you're gonna be an amazing dad" and that brought tears to his eyes and hugged me closer.
"Thank you" was all he whispered. I held him tighter and then went back to my food. The night went uneventful..up until the following day..

The next morning I decided to take Alex to see the apartment, it's also where I had Kol and Davina keep up with while I'm at the Quarter. As doing so I was blubbering baby talk as I hear in my head MULTIPLE SCREAMS OF MY NAME! It overwhelmed me to the point where I fell on my ass! Thank goodness I had a baby harness on with Alex attached. I look down and see the concerned look on Alexa face because I think he heard the voices too.
"Did you hear them too??" I whispered to him as he blinked his tears. YUP! He heard them alright and next thing I hear was banging and the door busting open and ALL THE MIKAELSONS and Hayley bursting through the doors. Davina not in site. All I see is them all bloody and clothes torn and Im a loss of words. Even Alex looked horrified at the site, but didn't muddle a word because of shock.
I immediately went to Elijah and noticed a bite mark on his arm..
"The bastard Sabastion came and ambushed us!" Kol gasps out of breath then Davina barges in all bloody as well with a gash on her head and a busted lip. Kol looks up at the sight and looks relived. I look at Davina now for more.
"I don't know how but I think it was because of that spell you did on me Briar, I don't know how I escaped them! Sabastion, he ambushed us all, knocked me out and snapped Hayleys neck but he wasn't alone, he had others, no they aren't tribrids, but they're strong enough to where they held them down and now..." he drags out now in hysterics as I'm now in tears as Hayley is and pacing back and forth.
We need to do something.. anything..
Greta now comes in all shiveled and burnt?!
"I have the spell that will longate the time to find the cure for them! But we HAVE to work together and I NEED Roses blood and Hayleys.." as she said that Hayley bit her wrist as I slit mine into a bowl onto the table.
As she's doing this I look to Elijah and held his hand.
"When you wake up my love I promise, the world will be ours, our home will be saved, and your son will be as perfect as you see him now.." I whisper to him as Alex holds onto his hand blabbing his words to him as the entire Mikaelson clan besides me, Davina and Hayley go into a deep sleep..

" I whisper to him as Alex holds onto his hand blabbing his words to him as the entire Mikaelson clan besides me, Davina and Hayley go into a deep sleep