Chapter eight- I think im pretty good don't you think?

As I sang the beginning Beckas eyes went huge and all I wanted to do was laugh but I didn't because helloo I was singing.
When I got to the chorus where I went high all three siblings eyes went huge and I thought their eyes were gonna pop out of their heads. I just smiled at them and kept on singing.
Once I finished I went to Charli because she did absolutely amazing on the guitar solo. I gave her a fist bump/hug
went back to the front. Becka was standing and screaming and clapping while Nik had a huge smirk on his face clapping and Elijah, had the most amazing smile I have ever seen.
Then I start my next song, which I also wrote. It's about my sister, but she's younger so she isn't like married or anything. But she has been cheated on, so I wrote it to represent her. Everyone was standing now clapping for us.
"Ahaha thabks guys, I wrote that to help my baby sister out when we were younger. She happened to have been cheated on and it destroyed her. So I wrote this for her. Anyway the next song is about setting yourself free. Be free to be who you want to be as a person. Me? Aha well I'm a singer, this song is called Breakaway, I hope you enjoy" I state and notice Kim with the acoustic guitar. I give her a smile and she gives me one back.
Once I finished I noticed Becka with tears in her eyes with a smile on her face. Nik had a smile and not a smirk. Elijah looks mesmerized.
I send them a smile and a wink and start the song.