Chapter Thirty-one: Hope

I woke up to chanting and screaming. But not anyone's screaming, it was Hayley's. I sit up and try to get up to realize im chained down to the floor with a spell. Hayley looks down to me scared shitless. What are they do- oh fuck no.. She starts screaming again while Monique, Genevieve and other witches prepare for the birth.
"STOPP IT!" I scream and scream while crying. Next thing I see was Nik barging in and ripped two worlocks to pieces, blood getting on me in the process. Next thing I see is Nik planted on the wall screaming. I continued screaming until I hear a baby cry. Oh my god...
"You have a beautiful baby girl Klaus" Genevieve says to him.
"Please! Please, let me hold her" Hayley beggs. And they let her. Her and Nik have a moment. I smile at that but then my vision is blocked by Monique. I look up to her and notice a blade.
"The ancestors want your power, and I'll happily give it to them" she says then I look at Nik who is now looking at me. I lip to him I'm sorry then my throat was slit.

 I lip to him I'm sorry then my throat was slit

"NOOOOO!" I hear Nik scream before I black out.

--Klaus Pov

By now, my daughters gone, Hayley, and Rose are dead. I'm in tears with both Hayley's and Rose's heads on my lap.

 I'm in tears with both Hayley's and Rose's heads on my lap

Then Elijah walks in. Oh god..he hasn't seen.
"Brother-" he says and sees me in tears with them in my lap.

--Elijahs pov

I walk in prepared to see my new niece but instead I saw something that just shattered me. The love of my life dead on my brothers lap. I walk up slowly and get on my knees, not caring that I get blood all over me. I'm in front of her now and take her off him and held her close to me. "I'm sorry brother! I-I tried to stop them-"
"What happened to your wrath!"
"They are about to kill my child" "Then what are we doing about it?!" I exclaim while a tear falls down. He slowly gets up and sets Hayley down. Then walks up to me. I look down to my beautiful Rose and kiss her cold pale lips one last time. Klaus sheds more tears looking down at her, then whispers to her."I promise you Rose, you will be avenged, by both of our wraths" he says then kisses her forhead. I lay her down next to Hayley then get up and head the cemetery.
Klaus starts talking and I get frustrated.
"Elijah we will find her!"
"No! Niklaus, the one person. The one simple person I let in. And you know I don't let anyone in! She was the love of my life Niklaus! YOU'VE BROKEN ME!" I exclaim to him. I sit down on a tombstone.