Chapter Nineteen- Getting to know the baby Witch

I stand there confused.
"Okay would you like to explain to me what the harvest is? Because when I looked into your eyes I saw you crying, girls getting slaughtered, and you getting rescued by Marcel..?"
She looks at me in shock then looks at Elijah.
"With one look she could see your soul, and your past. She did it with Niklaus and has him wrapped around her finger" he says and gives me a smile. "I did it before I found out I was a witch." I say to Davina. She smiles at me then gets serious. She came up to me and held my hand and I saw what she explained to Elijah a few minutes before I came. She also saw my soul. Who I am, my past, my memories. And within that time I also saw what she went through months ago. And I shed a tear. She let go, and backed up. I looked back to her and walked up to her and hugged her. She was shocked but hugged me back.
"I'm so sorry you had to go through that Davina"I whisper to her. She hugs me tighter.
"I'm sorry about you too" she whispers back. I pull back and smile down to her. She smiles again then looks back to Elijah. I do too and walk back over to him. He smiles a small smile at me. "So, that agreement I asked for, am I allowed to be free? And in return with a spell from my mothers spell book and to now teach Rose here what you know" he asks her. Wait what?
"Only one deal with that" We both look at her confused.
"Go on?"
"Briar-Rose comes here tomorrow because I want to get to know her" she says and looks at me pleading. She is adorable. I notice the small smile and the amusement in his eyes.
"You have a deal Davina, but if you excuse me, We should get going" he says and offers his hand to me. I smile at him and take it. Then look back to Davina.
"I'll be back in the morning, it's great to meet you sweetheart" I say and she waves bye to me.

Once we got outside we started walking back he kept a hold on my hand. Psh I sure as hell don't mind. It was quiet for a bit until he decided to speak.
"How have you been?" I look at him and smile.
"I've been okay, it's been quite boring without you around" I state and notice the small smile on his face.
"Nik and Bekka has been arguing nonstop fighting since you've been gone. I've  also been babysitting Hayley.
"How is she?"
"She's good, annoyed with your siblings like I am but shes good. I took her to my place a week ago. Showed her something not a lot of people noticed there, and made her dinner. Im now her personal chef for her and the baby" I say while giggling. I see a smile on his face as well.
"That day was quite the day, so I took her out for the day." He looks at me shocked.
"My brother actually let her out of the house?"
"Uh, he was gone when I took her out. He kinda did something that shocked me, Your sister and Hayley. Hell I still am shocked about it. It was after I woke up after the fundraiser." I state quietly. He stops walking and looks at me seriously.
"Rose, what happened" he asks in a gentle voice. I look at him, and stared into his eyes.
"I asked where you were, he was quiet, and wouldn't tell me at first. After about a minute he told me. He tried walking to me, I stepped back.  We did that twice, until he sped to me and got down on his knees and cried on my waist Elijah. He actually broke down crying" I state to him. He looks utterly shocked. I still am.
"He regretted it after He saw my reaction amd promised me he would do anything to get you back. With so much determination. Hayley and Bekka was shocked beyond hell. Bekka was in tears because she just witnessed the Klaus Mikaelson break in front of a simple human" I state to him still looking at him. I then look out into the night enjoying it. He then gently grabs my chin and makes me look at him.
"You are not some simple human my dear, you are so, so much more than that. And with what  you just said prooves you have an impact on Niklaus. And that is more rare than anything. Don't ever think different" he says to me looking me in the eyes. If I could kiss him right about now. He smiles down at me and notice him looking down to my lips and back to my eyes.
"I forgot to tell you something" he looks at me confused. I then got close to his ear and whisper it in his ear.
"I'm immortal" And once I look at him again he smashes his lips to mine. Oh, dear fucken god. It was absolutely perfect. His lips fit perfectly on mine and explosions erupted into my heart. It was pounding like crazy and I know for sure Elijah can hear it because he smiled in our kiss. Once we broke apart we stared at each other for a bit. Then I kissed him again. Once we broke apart again we both smiled to each other.  Then we walked back to the plantation house. I walked in first and the first thing I heard was Nik screaming my name. Ooh I'm in trouble.. I was still holding Elijahs hand as Nik screamed my name. We start walking to where he might be and he met us half way.
"Where the hell have you-" he says but then notices Elijah. He's quiet for a moment then smiles at him."Welcome home brother" he says gently. He looks at me again and looks serious.
"You have a lot of explaining to do love" he says and then notices Elijah and my hands still interlocked together and then smirks at me. Oh shit..
Then he comes up to me, broke us apart, and gave me a hug. I of course hugged back, as he whispered a thank you in my ear. "Get the other two in the parler room and we'll explain everything, but first-" I state and run to the closest bathroom. I really had to pee for the past ten minutes. I get out and I hear Bekka saying "So are you going to kill Nik?" And I walk in I laugh. The girls saw me and smiled brightly at me. I'm guessing Elijah told them I got him. I stood next to him while he explained the harvest to every one. I was also holding his hand again. Bekka and Nik didn't seem to believe it. So I stepped in.
"Guys, I saw it myself when I touched her. It was actually working until Marcel saved her, it destroyed her" I say gently. Elijah grips my hand  a little bit. Then they finally got to believe it.  After that we all went to bed. Elijah walked me to my room. He then makes a weird face then faces me."Would you like to sleep in my room tonight my dear?" he whispered to me. I look at him and smile at him."Sure Elijah just let me change I'll meet you there." I then kissed him and walked into my room. I then changed into a pair of fuzzy shorts and a tank top and sports bra and went to his room. Once I got there I saw he was taking his shirt off. Ooh no this is soo not  good. I walk up to him and give him a hug. He hugs me back.
"I really am glad you're back" I whisper to him. He smiles down to me and kisses me.
"I'm glad to be back, my dear" he says back and we went to bed after that.