Chapter one- Moving in

I have finally arived to New Orleans! Well for the second time when I came to buy the place a month ago.
I wasn't ready to live in yet so I had to wait about four weeks to actually move in.

I get out of my 64 purple Chevy impala and looked up at the building. You see, my apartment is actually above a bar along the edge of the city.
And, the major good part is that no-one knows that it is even there.
There was a hidden door in the back of the building that leads me up to my place.
And has a secret elevator too.
No one can hear it or even go to my place either.

I walk to the back of the building with what I have left to bring in and walked my way through.
I got into the elevator that would lead me to my room and just patiently waited.

I walked through my door and still, it amazes me how actually big the place was.
It had a huge kitchen (which i also love because I love cooking)
a living room with a fireplace that could hold about twenty people in it without being so compact together like most.
Two bathrooms and two huge suit bedrooms.
And two closets as well.
What is there not to love?

Anyway with a bright smile on my pale face, I unpacked everything to realize it is almost midnight.
So I walked to my room and took a shower, then plugged my phone in and went to my King size bed and fell asleep like a baby.