Chapter Eighteen- Getting some answers and He returns

The next day was beyond boring. And I missed Elijah so much it started to hurt. So while he was away that I like to call it, I was writing songs about him that I, someday want to sing to him. If I actually have the balls to I mean. I mean I admit my feelings and then he gets daggered before we even got the chance to talk. Right now im just thinking about his handsome suit and his brown eyes that mesmerized me when Hayley plopped next to me. Oh yea Im babysitting Hayley in case she leaves (which I've heard she has) or someone comes and tries to get her.
"What are you thinking about Briar?" she asks as she has a glass of orange juice. I also went grocery shopping for her since she was the only one human besides I who actually eats. The only time the originals eat is when I make dinner. So it's perfectly okay. I look at her amd smile at her and her small baby bump.
"Im writing a song for someone, but it's getting quite difficult."
"Is this someone named Elijah?" shes with a smirk. I look at her again with tinted cheeks and shes now smiling. Oh god..
"You guys would be so cute together" she says to me. I laugh at her.
"Okay I sang a song at the fundraiser and I practically sang it to him. And it explains my feelings. He understood too, but before we even got to talk he got daggered." I say to her and she looked horrified.
"Klaus fucked up didn't he?" she says. I shake my head yes as Nik walks through the door shouting my name. Oh god what now? Bekka is out talking to Marcel about Elijah so who knows when she'll be back. Nik rushes to me scaring the shit out of me and almost stabbing him with my pencil. I glare at him as Hayley looked amused.
"Are you trying to kill me? trust me I've tried it won't work" he and Hayley looks at me strangely.
"Anyway, what do you need Nik?"
"I think I figured out what you are" he states with a proud look and I was shocked.
"Well! Are you going to explain or are just happy seeing me anxious?!" I snap at him. He knows how much it's been driving me insane that I dont know what happened at the fundraiser. I think im going to kill him.
"I asked Sophie and she says that if you had purple eyes you have the procession of very very strong magic. Like the strongest in the world. Once it's triggered you won't be the same and you start to glow when you use your magic. You could resurrect the supernatural if you wanted" He stops for a moment. I'm shocked. Great, Im a witch. What else can go wrong? I look at Nik.
"There's more isn't there..?" He sighs.
"You have the gift of immortality love" GREAT! Well I've attempted before, didn't work out on my hand. I sit down and realized Bekka has returned and was just as shocked as everyone else. When did she come back?
"Well that's news I was not expecting at all on my behalf. Bekka did you find something?"
She then glares at Nik. Oh no not good..
"I found Elijah, and Marcels secret weapon that controls the witches of the quarter. it's more of a someone" Oh yea, I found out Sophie is a witch and is now connected to Hayley. Yeah secrets man, they're stupid.
Nik looks at her entreged and tells his sister to continue.
"Her name is Davina, and she has more power than any witch I've known, she can detect when a witch does a spell. YOU GAVE OUR BROTHER TO A WITCH WHO IS STRONGER THAN US!" She shouts. Something then pops in my head. I looked up as the siblings faught. Damn, if I wanted to deal with that I would have stayed home with my siblings in Clawson god damn! I turn to Hayley who I think is looking more uncomfortable with this. I whisper to her catching her attention.
"Hey tell them I have to get something from my place and I'd be back okay? and go upstairs, I don't think this yelling is good for you or her" I state and point to her tummy. She looks at me and smiles at me and nods at me. I then sneak off away from the arguing siblings amd out the back door since it was the quietest out of the doors.

I walk along New Orleans and just looking at everything and then something caught my eye. This really big Church and it looks old too. I usually never go into churches because I'm not religious at all. But I went inside anyway.
I look around and notice how dusty it was. I should clean this place up soon. I look more and saw dark spot stains on one part of the wall along the church. I scrunch my eyebrows together and walk towards it. i crouched down then I get a flasback kind of thing. More like a vision on it. I see a blonde boy, early twenties I see blood, I see gore I then see the boy slit his throat. And Im out, then fall on my ass breathing heavy. God damn witch moments. I'm gonna keep that to myself for now. Anyway, I got up and saw a set of stairs. What? So I decided to walk up there. Then I hear noice, more like voices up ahead. I quietly walk more until I'm in front of a door. I knock and the voices stop, and someond opens the door. And the young girl I last week stands in front of me.

I saw the shock on her face. I am too to be honest with wide eyes. She decided to speak first, good because I didnt know what to say anyway.
" You're the girl who did that performance outside! Oh you were so good!" she says with a smile. Awe she's so cute. I then looked into her eyes. She happens to be Davina, but what the hell is that whole scene with slit throats and all! But I cant tell her yet.
"And who might you be?" I ask with a smile.
"Oh! I'm Davina, would you like to come in?" she asks and moved away from the door. I smiled again.
"Sure" and I walk in. Its a big room I must say. I look over in a corner and noticed a coffin. Oh no..thats-
"Rose?" I hear that wonderful voice. I turn around in shock as I see him. He looks just as shocked as I was. I couldn't breathe. He's awake! He walks over to me and looks me over. Then brings me into his arms. I couldn't hold in my tears any longer. I have seriously missed this man more than I have ever thought I would. He holds me tighter feeling the same thing I am.
"Oh how I've missed you Rose" he whispers to me. By now while I was hugging him My hands were shaking.
"You have no idea Elijah" I whisper back. I look up at him and smile at him. He smiles a small smile and wipes my tears away. I then look at Davina and she looks shocked. Elijah decided to talk to her first.
"Davina this is Briar-Rose, who I was talking about earlier." I look at him confused. He talks about me?
"What a beautiful name, he was wondering if I could help figure out why your eyes turned purple. And I haven't gotten the chance to answer because you came." She says while looking at me.
"Oh! I sorta already know what I am.." I state and They both look at me confused. I turn to Elijah.
"Nik just told me before I came here" I say. Davina looks at me shocked. She realized who told Nik." She told him didn't she? she asks me.
I knew that question and the answer, but Elijah looked confused.
"Who?" he asks.
"The same person who didn't believe in the harvest" his eyes widen at her statement.
"Sophie Deverioux"