Chapter twelve- I'll be okay, I promise..

While I was in his arms everyone even my bandmates clapped for me. I looked up and saw my bandmates in tears, Bekka in tears, and Nik with tears in his eyes. Most of the audience was in tears as well. Sophie then comes on stage. "Please, ladies and gentalmen, Briars Grandfather recently past away, thats why she has not been here for a bit, so please can we have a moment of silence for the respect for him in her honer." And everyone did. Oh my god...And I feel a fresh shed of tears down my face but happy ones. I looked up at Sophie and mouthed "Thank you" to her. She gave me a smile and blew me a kiss. I smiled at her and then the audience clapped again. I looked up at Elijah and gave him a small smile. He gave one back and hugged me again. And it felt so nice in his arms. He then kissed the top of my head and asked me in a whisper if I was alright. I said yes because I finally got my tears out. I knew Sophie gave me the rest of the night off so the Mikaelson siblings and I went to my place and just layed back and talked until we fell asleep.
When I woke up I noticed we all crashed in the living room. And that I was the first one up too. So I made breakfast. Chocolate chip, Banana nut and blueberry muffins, pancakes, sausage and hashbrowns for everyone. I started making the coffee when I noticed someone walk into the kitchen. It was the handsome Elijah Mikaelson. As long as I've known him for, I have started to have strong feelings for the man in the expensive suit. I mean who wouldn't. The first thing i noticed about him was he was different. What I mean is he has morals, he has more respect than ninety percent of men don't have these days. And he's noble, like me. It's a little hard not to love that. Fuck. ..I said love didn't I. Well, crap, haven't said that since D..
"Morning Elijah" I state with a small small smile and hand him a cup of coffee. He takes it and sits at the bar closest towards me.
"Morning Rose." I turn around to finish off breakfast and notice the other siblings coming in with really bad bed head. I giggled while Elijah looks amused. I set up everything on the bar as I already set my plate up with muffins, hashbrowns and pancakes.
"Enjoy my dears, you just figured out one of my deepest secrets" I state with a wink.
The siblings looked at me weirdly but got themselves food and drinks and dug in. They stop midchew and looked shocked at me.
"Marry me" Nik states after he swallows his bite. Bekka and I laugh at thag while Elijah glares at him.
"This food is so good how did you learn to cook like this?" Bekka asks me.
I smile at her "My mom was a good cook, and so was my brother, and so I taught myself how to cook myself and I did most of the cooking when my mom was away. So the more I cooked, the better I got, so thank you" I finished my food and Apple juice which is like my drug and started the dishes. Next thing I know I feel a towel whip my ass. I turn around and noticed it was Bekka and she was glaring at me. Uh what?
"Bad! we'll do the dishes, you get yourself cleaned up, no ifs ands or butts about it now out!" and she points to my room. I raise my eyebrows and looked at the brothers. Elijah amused while Nik shooed me away. Well then!
I turned around and got ready for the day. When I finished I creeped into the fridge while they weren't looking and grabbed a Vitamin water and went to the roof. Once I got up there I sat in front of my piano and started playing what came to my head. As I was playing Nik and Elijah came up on the roof and sat on both sides of me while Bekka was leaning on the railing near us.
"That was absolutely beautiful Rose" Bekka says after I finished. I looked at her and smiled at her. Then something clicked in my head and my eyes got big and looked back to Bekka. I stand up and run back inside and look on my laptop for a song, yes! then I sent it to Charli because I'm gonna need her help. By then the three siblings came in looking utterly confused. I look at Bekka and with a big smile I state something she was not expecting.
Bekks, we need to go shopping..but I can't  tell you what for, neither of you." I state looking at the other two. Nik pouts and Elijah still looks confused.
"It's a surprise for you guys, it has to do with the old days. And that's all I have to say. Guys you can stay here as long as you want, just don't trash the place please your heads are going over the edge, I'll see you guys later!" I state and kiss both their cheeks and grab Bekka and ran out the door before the guys said a word.

After finally shopping after two hours we came back and to notice its all shiney clean.
"What the hell-" I couldn't even finish what I was going to say because I slipped on the kitchin floor. That's when Nik and Elijah sped to me.
"Are you alright Rose?" Elijah asks me while looking concerned and helping me up.
"Yeah, I'm fine but my ass and back isn't" I state as I got up.
"Now care to explain why my house is completely spotless?"
Nik was the first to answer.
"We got bored, and we wanted to clean for you." I gave them a strange look and then look around my place.
"Well you guys did a great job, next time warn my ass!"
They both chuckled at that. We then  went back to the living room.I go to my bag and get out the new video camera I bought with my outfit.
"Now love why did you buy that?" Nik asks me. I look at him then smirk at him.
"That's because tonight's performance is going world wide, and Bekka here is helping. Also, I'm not singing tonight. I'm doing something different tonight"
"Aww I was looking forward to your singing tonight" Bekka whined. I look at her with a straight face.
"Bekks, you're helping me get ready and Nik could you do me a huge favor!"
"Depends on what it is love" I then go through one of my bads and take out a box. Then I texted him an address. He gets it and looks at it then looks at me strangely.
"I need you to drop this box off at Charlis place. And tell her its for tonight from me"
"Can I know what it is?"
"Ahaha nope" He sighs and then grabs the box and walks out the door. Damn I'm good!
"Wow! he never runs arrands for anyone but himself" Elijah exclaims. I giggle at that.
"Well thats because im his best friend." I state with a wink. I then look at Bekka. "Follow me, but do not open my box, I'll also show you how to use the camera. And I need you to do my hair crazy old west steam punk style" She looks at me and then Brightens up.
"okay!" Then I turn to Elijah
"I'm sorry my dear but I have to ask you to leave, everything is a total surprise so not even Bekka can see. She's actually leaving when she's finished with my hair" I state then look at Bekka.
I notice she's pouting at me. Awe how cute.
"Sorry Bekks. You and Elijah can leave at the same time okay? I promise you I'll make it up to both of you" I then pout at them. They couldn't resist it so they sighed.
Alright time to get ready