Chapter Thirty-Four: Elijah

For starters, I met the almighty Esther Mikaelson, the one who started it all. She had good intentions, but she fucked up along the way. I also met Elijahs and Niks brothers Finn and Kol. Not in their right bodies like Esther. Boy was that awkward on my behalf. Finn wouldn't stop staring at me which caused Elijah to flip his lid and bite him.
During the weeks Elijah and I were not together his mother kidnapped him, and opened up a barrier that he purposely put up to hide his mistakes from his past. He actually almost killed me twice..But I've stopped him of course before it got out of hand. Right now we are meeting Bekka because apparently, Esther found them. So right now Elijah and I are in the car, on our way to the diner she's meeting us at. It has been quiet for a while until he decided to talk first.
"Darling, are you alright? you've been awfly quiet, did I do something?" He asks me kinda worried. I look at him and frown, then grab his hand tightly.
"I'm perfectly fine, and you did nothing recently, but while you were asleep is a different story.." I say to him. He looked at me confused.
"What have I done in my sleep?"
"Almost killed me" I state.
He looks at me shocked.
"I snapped your neck before anything else happened so don't worry about it alright?"
"Don't worry about it?! Rose! I almost killed you in my sleep!"
"You have no control of anything when you're asleep Elijah. Plus I can't be killed. And I have a theory of why it happens" I say to him.
"And what is this theory?" I looked at him.
"PTST, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Why I say that is because I think I have it as well."
He looks at me this time.
"You mean about that night?" he asks me. I shake my head and Look down. He stops the car and leans over, brings my chin up and places a gentle kiss on my lips.
"We will get through this, together" he says with a small smile. We then get out and walk into the diner. We sit down and order a coffee for him and me an apple juice. I then get a phone call and I went outside to answer it.
"Hey there my friend what can I do for you?"
"I need help man!"
"Okay, Ash, what's up?"
"I want to dance, but to what music I have no clue" I laugh at that.
"Ahaha okay Ash, I'll send you something I've written, so you can dance to It. Ill text you okay?"
"Okay love you bye" and she hangs up. I roll my eyes and walk in only seeing the workers, but no customers.. I look around confused and walk to the booth Elijah was in. He smiled at me when I sat down and noticed another glass of juice for me.
"Where did everyone go?" He shrugged his shoulders. Then we hear the door open and I turn around. I smile brightly as Elijah and I get up to greet her.
Elijah hugs her first and then I. I then look at Hope in the baby seat on the table and smile at her.
"You've gotten so big Hope and so beautiful" I exclaim at her, making her giggle.
"And perfect as always" Elijah finishes and then picks her up. I sat next to Bekka as they were talking drinking my juice, When I notice Elijahs cuff on his arm had blood on it. Bekka noticed it too. We looked at each other. Then back to Elijah.
"Don't worry, we are safe" he says with a smile. I smile back.
"Well it seems that The baby needs a diaper change, Rose care to help?" I look at her then to Hope. I shake my head yea and Elijah hands me the baby. She giggles at me making Elijah smile more at me. I smile at him and walk with Bekka to the bathroom. But first we saw blood, so we followed it to the kitchen, where I saw all the customers, practically slaughtered everywhere. My eyes widen shock and shield Hope from the scene in front of us. Bekka looked shocked beyond hell just as I was. We look at each other.
"Bekka call Nik I'll handle Hope alright?" I say to her. She nods and takes her phone out.  I walk into the bathroom and change Hope. Then walk out to Elijah.
He gets up and smiles at me.
"How are you so good with her?" He asks me.
"I have a nephew, not by blood, but my friend consider me his little sister, and has his son call me Aunty Rose. So I helped." And he smiles more at me admirably.
Next thing you know Bekka snapped his neck. She asked me how do I think it happened so I explained what her mother did to him. I know what's behind the door. He's told me about it. Not a lot of it, but bits and pieces. Then we headed to the house Nik told her to go. Andto find out, Nik and Hayley are on their way.
The next morning Bekka was gathering firewood for some reason, while I was dancing, more like creating what im teaching Elijah. Elijah walks out as Hope was giggling at me on the porch. Elijah looks at Hope then to see her giggling at me. He looks at me and smiles.
"It's alright Elijah, you won't hurt her, you're attention was to keep her safe after all." Bekka says to her. Elijah then picks Hope up. They started talking and then Hope started giggling more so when I walked up to them she brought her hands out so I can hold her. She then, somehow, gave me a tiny hug making the siblings smile.
"Okay Princess, what was that for?" I ask her making her giggle more making me laugh when we hear a car pull up.

Elijah was next to me. We saw Hayley run up to us. I then hand her daughter to her who was happy to see her. She hugs Hope to her and looks at us. Then walks over to Nik to see their daughter together. They look over at us and we smile at them.