Chapter Fifty Two: The big day Part One

I woke up the following day to banging and things being built all around, and a stage being made outside next to the Compound. I put my hair up then look down to my belly where my pride and joy is.
I am finally four months along and in my second Trimester of my pregnancy. The morning sickness has stopped last week, thank god. I don't know how much my throat would take with upchucking everything.
Anyway this is what I look like right now

I then looked around my apartment and no one was around

I then looked around my apartment and no one was around. I smiled and said the counter spell on Finn and Kol. They smile at me and gave me a hug.
"So, I heard Davina is in the wedding..." Kol says to me. I turn around from gathering everything up and turn to the younger original.
"That she is, and she has a surprise for me apparently" I say then roll my eyes. Finn and Kol chuckle at it.
"Now come onnn Rose, why can't you tell us if we're having a another niece or a nephew we get to teach them?" Kol whines making me and Finn look at him strangely like "what the hell why are you whinging" look.
"Geez Kol, you're gonna find out later anyway. Why are you whinging?" I giggled out with a raised eyebrow. He humphs and sits down. I roll my eyes at him and continue doing what I was doing.
I went to the closet in my room and grabbed the nicely wrapped dress boxes and walk out to the living room where I see both brothers looking at the boxes confused.
"The one thing, I asked for from Bekka was that I get to make my girls dresses. Including hers. She was iffy about it trust me, but then I told her she'll love what my brain thinks.." I say with a gentle smile.
"You made all these dresses for them?" Finn asked surprised. I smile at him amd nod my head yes. They both look at them and looked back at me.
"I had time on my hands... What else is there really to do while being an all powerful witch and being pregnant.." I shrugged my shoulders and made them chuckle.
"You guys got your suits right?" I asked them as we all stood up to go walk out the door. The guys had the dress boxes because they dont want me holding too much. Whatever..

Anyway, my dress and everything is at the Compound. Where everyone else is. My siblings and family are on their way and would be here in about ten minutes from their hotel.
All three of us are now in front of the Compound. I look at the guys and smile at them.
"Ready to make some people happy?" They sigh. Look at each other then back to me and nod. I said the incarnation and they are back invisible until I say the counter.
"I want you guys to stay near the doors until I say so okay" I say and they nod their heads.

I walked through the doors and just stood there, admiring the work that has been set up all around the place. Everything was beyond beautiful. While I was admiring everything I didn't even notice Nik walking down the stairs and looked and saw me and smiled.
"Hello love, how has your morning been?" He asks and steps the last step to me and gave me a hug.
"It's been alright Nik, but I need you to gather everyone here though.. even Elijah.." I say to him and as I let go I made a strange face after I said though. He looked at me weirdly and called everyone out there.. I look up and saw everyone gathered on the balcony. I looked at the left side and saw my soon to be husband. I smile at him and he smiles at me in return. I saw all the girls with robes and and makeup done and looking at me curiously. Well, everyone is actually so thats besides the point.
"Okay, look. This is my day, and I wanted to celebrate it with my entire family." I say and smile at them. I spoke again.
"And I want everyone happy here today, because its supposed to be happy. No anger, drama, and no fighting..nothing but to celebrate happiness and coming together, always and forever..
So I did something for my sake, and for the family.." I say and then said the incarnation to make Finn and Kol not invisible.
"Come on out guys!" I shout out. They look at me strangely until they came through with the boxes in their hands. Everyone was shocked to see them. Davina gasped at the sight of Kol.
"Oh my god, Kol!" She exclaims close to tears and descend the stairs towards us. He looks at her and smiles brightly at him. Once she got to us she jumped into his arms.
"Hello love.." he says in her hair and sighing contently.
I then see Freya go and hug Finn. He smiles at her and I look at the rest of them.
"They wont destroy the family, I talked to them about it. But include them in everything, They are the ones who are always left out. They are your family after all..." I say and making everyone smile and greet the two for a couple minutes. Then we all had to get ready.