Chapter Fifty: Well, this changes things

A few weeks has passed, yet again. I'm sitting in my living room, about to resurrect Kol from the dead when I hear someone coming into the apartment. I turn around to see Elijah walking through the door. I smile and stand up and walk towards him. I then noticed he had a small letter in his hand. I look down at it confused.
"It's an invitation from the Strix. Adressed for you." he says then hands it to me.
"It was addressed at the compound so they have no clue where we live" he says and that makes me smile a small smile.
" At least that's a good thing" I say as I chuckle.
"Let me guess, since you sired them, you have to be formal don't I?" I ask him making him chuckle.
"Yes, that has to happen my dear. But, I found out Marcel was asked to be apart of the Strix, and there will be a battle in it" he says to me making me confused.
"Wait, I thought it was for only your sire? Marcel is from your brothers." I say making him nod in agreement.
"Exactly, so we need to figure out exactly why they want Marcel" Elijah says, then wrapped his arms around me.
"I'll be back by seven, then we'll  be there by eight okay?" he asks me. I nod my head and kissed him. He let go and then walked out of the door. I go to my room and go searching through my closet. Blue, no. Lace? Screw that I'll seem sluty. Green? Flurry? Perfect! I grab it then place it on my bed then notice a small box and a note on it. I read the note.
"It's something I know Marcel will need. I have this gut feeling.
It's hybrid venom. I got some from Hayley. Have fun tonight sweetheart.

~EsM.                                               "
I then pick the box up and see a vision. I see Marcel point to a big man. It stops and speeds to the fight, then I see someones heart on the floor. I then came back to reality. Oh dear lord, that's a headache. I look at the small vile of blood then place it next to my dress then hopped in the shower. Once I got out I toweled dried my hair and then curled my already curls to make them bouncy. I put my makeup on and then my dress. I put on Black wedges then  put on my rings, and necklace on. Once I finished I heard the front door open I walk out.
"Darling, are you read-" Elijah was about to ask but then sees me and freezes. I smile at him with my award winning smile. He looks at me breathless.

"If you're gonna look this stunning now, I have no clue as to how you'll look in three weeks" he says looking me over once again

"If you're gonna look this stunning now, I have no clue as to how you'll look in three weeks" he says looking me over once again. I chuckle and grab my purse and phone then walked up to him.
"Thank you darling. Now, wouldn't want your sired vampires anxious, do we?" I ask while raising an eyebrow at him, making him chuckle in the process. He held out his arm and lead us to his car.

Once we got there it got sorta quiet as everyone saw us. They had masks on as well but I didn't want one. Elijah and I found Marcel by the drinks and walked down towards him. He turns around, sees me and his eyes widen at the sight of me.
"Rose, what you doing here?" he asks me curiously. I hug him then told him a lie.
"I wanted to support my friend that is joining the Strix" Then I looked into his eyes. Once I did I showed him my vision I got from the venom I received. He looks at me shocked and relieved. I smile a small smile at him then Elijah asks me to dance. Of course I accepted and we slow damced for a while. Then we were interrupted by someone.
"Elijah! I'm glad you actually came!" Exclaims a voice. We turn towards the voice and Saw who I knew through Luciens eyes. His blue eyes found me and his eyes widen and smiles at me greatly. He then walks towards us. Once he was near us he couldn't keep his eyes away from me.
"Briar-Rose Miker, we now have formally met. The name's Tristan De Martel." He says, then grabs my hand and kisses it. He looks up at me again then I saw into his eyes. And every little bit as well. From his past, to how he was turned, to what he was planning on doing to the Mikaelsons. My insides wanted to burn him to death but I had to keep it cool then show it to the others. I look at Elijah and he has a poker face on. He also had hold of my hand the entire time. Tristan saw this and looks at us.
"Why, look at this. Elijah found someone to love in" He says with a smile but his eyes look like mischief. He sees the ring on my left finger then glares at it. Oh, great.
He glances at me and gives me a small smile. Then we heard howling? I turn to Elijah who was just as confused as I was. Then a waisted Lucien and Nik stumble in. Then, this happened. It took so much skill to not laugh out loud.

Then Elijah and I stepped in.
"Niklaus!" Elijah says catching their attentions to us.
We then walked up to him. I look at him then saw their plan. I wanted to laugh but kept my cool.
"You're wasted, But that sure doesn't surprise me though," I say to him.
"How about you take yourself, and your lady friends else where Niklaus " Elijah finishes. I look back at Tristan and smile a small smile at him. After Niks dramatic ending it was quiet for a bit. I looked towards Elijah walk up to him, hand him the venom discreetly, and quickly showed him the vision about it.  He discreetly nods at me and walks away. I turn back to Tristan and walk towards him. He looks at me curious.
"Dance with me" I say to him, making everyone quiet down to see the action taking place. He raises an eyebrow at me.
"I'd love to" he says. I turn to the band and snap my fingers. Everything started playing

I see Marcel there as well and I smile at him.
Then after that my vision came true. And I mean everything