Chapter Fifty-Three The Big Day Part 2

It's finally time, and I can hear the music playing smoothly. I walk out breathing through my nose with my bouquet is in my hands. I look up and saw my dad at the bottom of the steps smiling at me. I smile back as I made my way to him.
"You look beautiful sweetheart.."he says to me making me smile more.
"Thanks Daddy, you look great too.." I say to him. It's true, I have never seen my dad in a tux, and he's wearing one and he looks good in it.
He smiles at me again and wraps his arm around me.
"You ready?" He asks me. I breathe one last time and nod my head and we head to the parlor area where it's all taking place. I look at all the final touches I didn't see and smiled at them. I then looked ahead of me, to the man of my dreams. He's smiling at me admirably, with glossy eyes as well as my smile widens at the mear sight of him. Once I got to him he shook my dad's hand and grabbed mine.
"You look, absolutely breathtaking my love" he whispers to me as I fight back tears.
I seemed to zone out parts of the preists words because damnn my Mann looks good..
"Now, they both have conquered up some vows to share" he says and Elijah looks at me.
"I promise that I will be your savior, your unity, your strength" he starts off
"I promise to cherish every little moment, for so on and forever, I will vouch, strengthen you, and inspire you for better good."I say gently.
"I will conquer life, my weaknesses, and my vulnerability, by your side" he says then it's us two in the end.
"Always and Forever"..we finish off and see on the corner of our eyes all females in tears. We then looked to Davina and she bashfully walks up to us and hands us our rings.
"Elijah, as you place that ring on her ring finger, do you promise to love her, cherish her, always and forever?" He asks Elijah. He looks back at me and smiles that amazing smile.
"I do" he says making my eyes water more.
"Briar-Rose, as you place that ring on his finger, do you promise to love him, cherish him, always and forever?" He asks me. I smile and look back to Elijah. I place the ring on his left ring finger and then held his hand tightly.
"I do" and we are both smiling like crazy.
"Now, lady's and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to, Mr, and Mrs, Mikaelson" we're his final words until Elijah kissed me with so much love. I of course did too while hearing everyone cheering and clapping for us. We broke apart and just stared at each other.
"We're actually married" he says to me making us both laugh.
"That we are dear, that we most definitely are" I say smiling brightly as I kiss my husband again. That's different to say.

Two hours later, we are at our reception also known and the big dinner hall for food and alcohol.

Then Josh pops on stage and speaks up.
"I'd like everyone to gather around, because we are about to witness the first dance, between husband and wife" and with that Elijah and I walk to the dance floor as this song is played.

As the song finished I noticed 70 percent of our friends and family is in normal clothing? Including Klaus?? What's happening??? Elijah and I look at each other confused and looked back to them. Then we noticed Bella with a mic in her hand.
"Ladies and gents, you may not know me, but I'm Rebekah, and these people behind me are Briar-Roses New Orleans family. And, with allot of practice, we all, wanted to show you your passion, and how it brought out our inner child. This is for you Rose" she says and tosses the mic. (Links in next chapter)

As we look on our eyes widen. Then we see Klaus, and he's freaking dancing!! And that's not the best part. He's damn good too!! By the end everyone including us we're out of our seats clapping and cheering for them. Everyone but the girls left now. And Hayley took the mic now.
" We have also, been taking lessons on playing all the instruments you play, and with the help from your band, we wrote you both a song, congrats guys, you deserve each other" Hayley says as she puts an electric guitar around her. I look at them surprised that they went all this way to surprise me.. Cami on drums, Davina on bass, and with Hayley, Freya and Bella as lead guitar?!?

(Link in next chapter)

When it came to the solo my and Elijah's jaw dropped at Hayley hitting those notes. I was so happy at this moment and I can tell everyone can see it.
Once they were finished we got up and hugged them all. Davina stayed up there on stage though, looking nervous. After I hugged everyone I looked to Kol and he looked as if he didn't know either. I look back to her.
She raised the mic up to her lips.
"Evening, I'm Davina, and I usually am not like this, but because of Briar-Rose, I'm confident enough to do this in front of a crowd, so, I love you Rose, and I want you to see who I grew up to be. " And with that, she sung her heart out loud and making me proud.

(In next chapter)

The longer and louder she sang the bigger my smile went and for Kols jaw to drop more. I stood up and started clapping and dancing with the music to the song with her still singing. And she's smiling brightly at me. Once she finished I brought her into a bone crushing hug.
"Oh my God, D, those lungs, and your confidence! I am so proud you have no idea"I say to her making her tighten her grip on me.
"I love you Rose" she says to me.
"I love you too Davina." And with that we broke apart as the band plays more songs.
I go back to Elijah and we dance once more"I love you Briar-Rose Mikaelson". He says in my ear. I smile and look up to him.
"And I love you, Elijah Mikaelson" and I realized I forgot my surprise so I grabbed a mic.
"ATTENTION! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TODAY! Elijah and I are so glad you guys can celebrate this with us. But, since even Elijah here doesn't know this. But, I want to let everyone here know, Elijah and I are having a baby BOY in the family!!!!" I exclaim making everyone shout and cheer. I look at Elijah and saw the biggest smile on his face. He comes up to me and hugs me tightly. And I just didn't want to let go..