Chapter three- Blowing everyone away

"Are you new here? I haven't seen you around here" He says to me.
"Yea just moved here and actually just got a job here"
"Really? when do you start?"
"Ahaha tonight, so come back by seven amd bring others, I got to go, shopping for stuff. I'll see you later Marcel" I say to him then smile and walk out the door.

With a big smile on my face i walked to a small boutique and searched for a nice outfit for tonight.
Well I have awesome black and white ripped jeans I can wear but I have no clue what top I should wear. While I was searching for one that will be perfect for it, I accidentally slapped someone in the arm scaring the shit out of the both of us.
"Oh my lord I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you" I exclaim with wide eyes.
"Its alright love, what are you looking for anyway?" the stunning blonde asks me.
"Well, I have black and white ripped jeans and I need a top that would match for work tonight" I state to her.
She looks around and then her big blue eyes brighten up and walks away for a moment, leaving me quite confused. Until she comes back with the perfect sorta ripped over the shoulder black ripped faded top.
My eyes got huge and a huge smile crosses my face as she hands it to me.
"I-this is perfect! Thank you so much, sorry I didn't catch your name?"
"I'm Bekka, pleasure to meet you sweets"
"I'm Briar-Rose, the pleasure is mine Bekka" I say with a gentle smile.
"I love your name, its so different and unique." She says with a bright smile. I look up and look into her eyes and saw everything.  I am the only one who can just look into someones eyes, and figure out who they really are. They don't see anything through me but I can. And that's okay, It makes me different, and I hate normal. And I don't judge anyone either.
And it does not surprise me that vampires exist, or anything that is supposed to give children nightmares. Nothing scares me. Besides rapists and terrorist but thats besides the point. I also have vervain and wolfsbain running through my bloodstream. I had my tattoos infused with them, so im human poison to anything. I find it quite amusing. 
"Hey I have to go, but I'll see you around Bekka" I state and was about to walk away until she stopped me.
"Wait! Can I give you my number? I dont have many friend's and it would be wonderful if you could be my friend" she states and I notice the tint of pink in her cheeks. I also notice the loneliness in her eyes as well.
"How the hell could anyone not be your friend?! One, you're so nice, your helpful and you're breathtaking! Anyone who can't see it are fucken stupid. Id love to be your friend, and here's my number as well." I state and give her my phone to put her number in. She now has these bright shiney eyes that look like shes about to cry and a huge and I mean huge smile that I thought would break her jaw. I laughed internally and smiled as well.
When we were done she gave me a hug and gave me a farewell as I walked out the door. Now, walking home I notice how more people crowd the streets and being wild. What do you expect? It's New Orleans for crying out loud.
Walking home felt like a lifetime because of these people.
And you wonder why I am not that much of a social butterfly. So I finally got to my place and no-one was around, thank god and I go straight to the shower. The humid air does wonders, hint my sarcasm. And so as i shower I think about what to sing tonight and so I sing some songs in the shower to help me think. And I found the perfect ones to pick. After I get out I go to my room and call Sophie asking if she could get a band there. Of course she said yes. So now All I need is to get ready and head out.
I first Straighten my long red hair and then do my darkish makeup. What I mean by that is dark purple smokey eyeshadow with black eyeliner and red lipstick and im all set.
I got dressed in the clothes I put aside. The shirt fit perfectly with my figure, I have to thank Bekka  for that. Put on the Jeans, my signature boots and my leather jacket and walk to my job.
Time to blow these fuckers away...