Chapter Fourty-one: Teaching

I stare at the witch in front of me in wonder.
"Wha-why are you here?!" I exclaim to her.
"I have been trying to dispell myself from Dahlia for a thousand years, I want her dead" she says determined to me. I sigh and plop myself on the floor and run my hand through my hair taking a breather. She looks down to me highly confused.
"uh, why are you on the floor?" she asks me. I look up to her and chuckle.
"I sit down anywhere when im stressed out. Today has been a long day to say at least on my part" She sighs then sits down as well.
"Well, I can say the same thing. I sorta escaped Dahlia, for now at least, then sooner or later I'll be asleep for another century" she says leaning against one of the pews behind her. I look at her with my eyebrows raised.
"Well, one of your brothers just died today.." I say making her eyes go wide. Her eyes start to water.
"Kol died because your other brother Finn decided to hex him." I state to her. She sighs and fingers her necklace. I look at it and smile.
"Beautiful necklace" She looks at me and smiles at me.
"Thank you. Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful smile?" she says to me. I laugh at her.
"Your brothers tell me more than once a day." I say to her. We then sit in silence.
"Do Your brothers know who you are yet?" I ask her. She looks up at me and shakes her head.
"Not yet, but I found out that they are planning on capturing Finn, but I have a better Idea" she says with a smirk. I roll my eyes.
"Only Klaus and Elijah will do that to their own brother" she then laughs at me. I smile back at her.
"I like you Briar-Rose, you know when to laugh as well." I smile gratefully to her.
"Elijah always tells me im the families Hope besides Niks daughter. Their humanity" Sje crouches down to me.
"Elijah has found the true meaning of love, redemption, and hope when it comes to you, never forget that" I look back up to her.
"Never will I take it for granted." I then stand up and we walk to the door of the church.
"Hey, I have to help a hysterical teen witch cope with her dead lover that im planning on bringing back from the dead, here-" I then hand her my phone number."If you need any help, or even need girl time away from your psycho aunt, call me alright? I'll talk to you later" She smiles at me and nods her head and walks away. I then pull my phone out call two people.
"Josh! I need you and Aiden, it's kinda an emergency. ."

Ten minutes later they rush into the church looking for me. Im sitting near where Father Kieren used to do all his stuff. They saw me and looked at me relieved.
"What the hell Briar! You had us scared half to death!" Josh exclaim at me.
I chuckle at them.
"My bad, but I need your help"
"With what exactly?" Aiden asks me.
I look at and ask them both.
"Will you dance with me?"

Ten minutes later all three of us walk into my apartment hearing weaping in my room. I turn to the boys and they looked confused. I sigh and explain.
"The love of her life just died a few hours ago, thats why i need your help" Their eyes widen and help me set the stuff down, then I made some calming tea (my recipe) and we went to my room to see the young girl in a ball in the middle of my bed. I walk up to the bed, set it on the dresser next to it, amd crawled on the bed to her. I brought her in my arms by the time Josh and Aiden got on too. We all comforted Davina until she decided to finally speak up.
"Rose where did you go?" She whispers to me. I look down to her and speak to her.
"I needed time to myself, then thought of the perfect way to help the both of us cope for now. Are you willing to do it with me?" I ask her. She looks up to me and hesitantly nods her head yea. I smile down to her and then hand her the tea. She takes it and then smiles at me. It's quiet for a little while, until Josh decided to speak up.
"Dude, Briar, your bed is so comfy!" he then lays on his back on my bed. We all look at him strangely, then bust out laughing.  Even Davina laughed at him.
"Only you Josh, only you" Aiden says to him.

After hours and hours teaching Davina how to "cope" Aiden and I got back to the Compound and  saw Jackson on the couch on his guitar strumming some strings.
"Well, at least you know how to strum a guitar, that's a start" I chuckle out. Aiden does to beside me. Jack looks up and smiles at us. I then look at Aiden.
"Hold on" I say then close my eyes. Then snap my fingers three times, then my guitar is now sitting next to Jackson. I open my eyes and smirk at their reaction.
"You are awesome" Jack says making me laugh. Aiden and I then sit down. Aiden then  decided to speak up.
"Play us a couple toons before you teach him Rose" I saw him smile a small smile at me. I smile back and nod my head.
"I need you to do this though on that piece of wood when I look at you alright?" I say to Aiden. He nods and grabs the wood. I gave him the signal,then I start to play.

Jack and Aiden were smiling and singing as well. When I finished they were smiling more.
"That was amazing, but could you play something more guitar?" Jack asks shyly. I laugh at him and then think of one. Then I got it.

They both then clapped for me, making me laugh.
"Okay Jack, im teaching you this song, I just wrote it recently, and I want you to sing it with me when we are finished alright?" He smiles brightly at me and we get started.

By the time I  completely got Jackson to learn the song Hayley, Nik, and Elijah walk in as we began the song with him playing. Hayley was about to speak when Jack strung the first key.

Once we finished we looked at each other, grinned and looked at everyone else.
Hayley was beyond shocked seeing Jackson play. Nik looked shocked because the song hit home. Elijah just smiles a small smile at me and looks at me admirably. I smile back at them and stood up.
"You taught him to play..how?" Hayley asks me.
I smirk at her.
"I taught him like im teaching you to fucken dance. I've been wanting to teach you since I met you but you couldn't because you were pregnant, now that you're not.." I drag out with a smirk.
"Fine, when do we start?"
"Tomorrow at noon, don't be late"